Rate the Member Day 22 - Xtremebadass

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xba..

• Shouldn't be admin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should do more in his position

• Doing his duties

• Should be promoted

• Total voters

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
6/10

I liked his old position on the forum, he was Smod back then, should have really just been mod of the MMA section which he mostly put his time into, he's helped the forum in a few small ways but as of late he's been different, definitely should not be admin as G1 said.

Edit: rofl at whoever said he should be promoted.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
5/10 as Admin. As a regular member he'd be 8 or 9/10. So you put those two together and divide it and my final score ends up being 7/10.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
tbh I allowed it because I wanted a little drama, like someone getting all 10/10, and not the perfect score because of Pm votes.

never happened, too bad.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
:laugh:

The point would be revealing the pussy who didn't have the balls to post his rating in the thread like the rest of the forum, I'm interested to know who it was lol.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
also there is somebody who always voted but once... guess what he did that time?