Rate the Member Day 22 - Xtremebadass

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xba..

• Shouldn't be admin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should do more in his position

• Doing his duties

• Should be promoted

• Total voters

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
remember the rules:
-no fag voting (so no 6,32487/10), only ,5 are accepted and counted
-no asshole voting (e.g. 0/10)
-you can't vote/rate yourself, if you do, you'll be penalized
-private voting is accepted. If you are a coward, pm your vote
-you can request someone to be rated (even yourself)
-unknown members votes aren't going to be counted

Xtremebadass

Answer the Poll and Rate out of 10 Please.​

5/10
Overrated.

nation

Reaction score
8.5/10 Specifically he does a lot for the MMA section and V bookie stuff. I doubt we would have an MMA section if it wasn't for him. He is a quality poster but he isn't all that active anymore. He deserves credit for helping out this forum keeping the MMA section active and helping TG out with the v bookie stuff. Plus he's a good guy but to be honest he really doesn't come off as an admin type of guy. Not many people do though.

J...

Reaction score
10/10, to score him any less would mean he needs to improve. He starts quality threads, makes quality posts, does a shit ton for the forum as an Smod, easily one of the best members here and one of the few real people.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
He's a genuinely nice guy who has done a lot for the forum in his time. However, since most of the stuff he's done involves MMA and his youtube videos, it knocks his score down. >_> Plus, Lady Gaga scares me.

7.5/10

...god...

Reaction score
8/10, solid member who contributes a lot. I'd put him LEAGUES ahead of WORDLIFE, in all aspects (intelligence, usefulness to the site, etc.). However, he should NOT be admin. He does nothing worthy to be admin, doesn't present the personality required as he couldn't understand the things Mike stated and follow them (such as the Beer situation), nor does he really present a dissenting opinion that could benefit Mike/the staff (one that he couldn't just give being in a lower position, not admin). He should be a REGULAR mod of the MMA section at most.

noumenon

Reaction score
8/10. Honestly does a lot around here and tries pretty hard to make his sections interesting and propose new ideas to the forum.

Reaction score
8/10, solid member who contributes a lot. I'd put him LEAGUES ahead of WORDLIFE, in all aspects (intelligence, usefulness to the site, etc.). However, he should NOT be admin. He does nothing worthy to be admin, doesn't present the personality required as he couldn't understand the things Mike stated and follow them (such as the Beer situation), nor does he really present a dissenting opinion that could benefit Mike/the staff (one that he couldn't just give being in a lower position, not admin). He should be a REGULAR mod of the MMA section at most.

seX-Power

Reaction score
How can he be promoted btw?

And 7/10. I've never really cared about MMA so outside that section, this is what he gets.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
10/10 for me. What can I say that hasn't already been said? He starts great threads, discusses mma and is funny as hell. Whats not to like about the guy?

Plus he listens to Lady GaGa and Lil Wayne.

LKP

Reaction score
10/10 awesome poster
take my hand off never never land :D

Kizza

Reaction score
7/10.

For various reasons listed above.