Rate the Member Day 15 - rKoRockz/Blaze

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blaze...

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off /Ridiculous

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Axis > blaze anyday

Im joking you smurfs damn. Axis is a good poster on wwe section etc blaze hardly posts when he does its in CT. Laziness blaze, you idiotic dick with a fucked up slug on your lip.

/facepalm

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

fyi, I didn't vote in the poll cos none of it applies to him. He doesn't piss me off, nor should he be banned, but if he were the average member of this forum we'd be in big trouble.

LKP

There is so much i could say right now but im not getting banned from here.

LKP

Thats my gimmick kizza, where have you been for the last month? Notice everything im saying is hypocritical? Idiot!

I hope blaze gets a high score.

LKP

coming from a guy who looks like a white chinese alien? your not black dude get over it. Its not cool to act black, black people cannot even swim properly anyways.

Famou$ 187

man I was a fan of you when i was younger,pinky & the brain was the fuckin shit!!! can i get your autograph? You ol Jimmy Neutron lookin motherfucker you!

Axis

Of course I am. I have an unnatural fetish for obscure letters. X and Z are my favorites, and I'm still working on modeling shaQfan4328 for the sports forums. I'm currently compiling a list of my favorite teams from each sports league, so that I can carry it on without looking too inconsistent.

Wrestling Station

No way are you those 3 guys

so you want to convince us that its impossible that Axis is those three posters but its possible that you are the same looking to that guy!!!! O_O
azfo0g.jpg

:p

edit: forgot to rate the member >_>
7/10. A bit high just because of all the Save_US.WS campaign!