Rate the Member Day 15 - rKoRockz/Blaze

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blaze...

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off /Ridiculous

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
remember the rules:
-no fag voting (so no 6,32487/10), only ,5 are accepted and counted
-no asshole voting (e.g. 0/10)
-you can't vote/rate yourself, if you do, you'll be penalized
-private voting is accepted. If you are a coward, pm your vote
-you can request someone to be rated (even yourself)
-unknown members votes aren't going to be counted

other rules may be added if needed

rKoRockz

Answer the Poll and Rate out of 10 Please.​

4,5/10. Voted against me in the final.

Wordlife

Me and this guy go way back, he's a good friend, and the haters on this forum really hate him.... personally IDK why. He's a cool guy, a 9/10 from ME (me.... ) I know he won't get much higher than like a 6 from everyone else (if that) but yeah

Quintastic One

Reaction score
5/10. Sorry Blaze, if you were as active as you used to be last year then this would easily be a 7 or an 8. But you've basically dropped off the face of the planet and when you do post it's strictly in Casual Talk and basically nowhere else. I consider it a fall from grace really. Originally people hated you for the sake of hating you yet you were still a quality member, now your just below average. But you don't piss me off so I can't choose that option so I'm voting average member.

Kizza

5/10. Sorry Blaze, if you were as active as you used to be last year then this would easily be a 7 or an 8. But you've basically dropped off the face of the planet and when you do post it's strictly in Casual Talk and basically nowhere else. I consider it a fall from grace really. Originally people hated you for the sake of hating you yet you were still a quality member, now your just below average. But you don't piss me off so I can't choose that option so I'm voting average member.

This. But for the rapestache instead.

Axis

I have to be able to give a 0.5/10 here. He is literally my least favorite poster that I've ever come across on any forum. He is the epitome of trying too hard and being generally awful at everything he does.

LKP

^^^^ why just why?

Hes a dick but he is a good poster better than you.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll @ Blaze > Axis. I've never read a more ridiculous post in my life, and I've read a lot of posts from LKP, Blaze and MizMasta.

3/10.

LKP

Axis > blaze anyday

Im joking you smurfs damn. Axis is a good poster on wwe section etc blaze hardly posts when he does its in CT. Laziness blaze, you idiotic dick with a fucked up slug on your lip.