Rate the Member 65 >Mike Chaos<

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos...

• Should Be De-Modded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should Do More in His Position

• Doing His Duties

• Should Be Promoted

• IWF Hall of Fame Material

• Total voters

Wrestling Station

he is always trying to keep the forum working smoothly. Good guy and a good admin.

10/10 for Mike Chaos.

C4

Do I have to say Anything? he is Mike Chaos Dude!
10/10 he does all the work in the back and is one of the best of IWF no doubt about it he is not so active but he does all the work behind the scene and I credit him for that. the best of the rest and is Mike Chaos.
Hall of Fame.

MikeRaw

10/10...As everyone else said,he may not be as active but at least he still keeps it running and doesnt abuse his powers.Still,hes active sometimes and is a good admin....

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
how can you people give him less than a 10/10?

if it wasnt for him IWF would suck

just because hes not active? cause he has a life maybe.

Travis40

10/10

He's the heart and soul of IWF, without Mike Chaos, IWF wouldn't be what it is today, he does his duties, but he's not on every day, hell he has a life. He gave me a second chance when I returned and I thank him for that. Anyone that doesn't rate this man 10/10 is fucking Blue.

Truth

Reaction score
9.5/10, keeps this forum running, funny, and when he does post its good, he just isnt very active which is why I cant give him a 10.

xtremebadass

9.5/10 Love everything he has done for the forum since the beginning, there would be no forum without him, but I got to admit I would love to see him more active around these parts.

VOTING CLOSED