Rate the Member 65 >Mike Chaos<

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos...

• Should Be De-Modded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should Do More in His Position

• Doing His Duties

• Should Be Promoted

• IWF Hall of Fame Material

• Total voters

xtremebadass

Dylansfd scored an 72.5 with results…
Should Be Banned 0%
Pisses Me Off 10%
Average Member 60%
Quality Poster 30%
Mod Material 0%

Next Up…
Mike Chaos
ps-20.jpg

Group Membership: VIP Member
Staff Status: Administration, Site Feedback and Announcements Moderator
Awards: None.​

PeepShow

Have all the respect in the world for him I guess you could say. I just dont see him on much at all. I know people say that Admin and S-Mods and shit are the best people, but I just never see him on, so I guess I just dont see whats so great.

7.5/10

Soulpower

9.5/10

He once posted the lyrics to a Pink Floyd song, that's enough for a 9, he gets .5 for being an admin, but doesn't get a 10 due to lack of acivity,

Truth

Reaction score
9/10, he isnt active but he's funny and when he does post in the wrestling threads its usually good.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
10/10

He may very well be IWF.....He has been around longer than I have...and shit well he is just a great admin

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
10/10

hes been here for like 4-5 fucking years

not only is that a sign of no life, but thats a sign of caring

I WUV HIM

the dark knight

anyone who's giving less than 9.5 is Blue.

10/10 from me...

without him there wouldnt have been IWF....and i guess he does his job, he doesnt need to have 3000 posts to be an admin. he knows what he's doing and he wont abuse his powers...and he does the work needed i think.

he was talkin in the shitbox last night, kassidy asked to be the tech mod again (if we remember what happened) and he said that he'll make a poll :)...he totally ignored the rivalry happened before, respect!

oh yea, and like SP, the lyrics are awesome :)

Mr. Mat

10/10 the heart & soul of IWF he's like the undertaker of IWF he's the conscience

Mr. Mat

^WS is stone cold arrives posts media then leaves & you your kane chokeslams everyone then leaves

the dark knight

^^i should be hbk of IWF :) and you should be maria if you know what i mean :bleh:

now cut the spam and rate mike lol