Rate the Member 51 >Kassidy<

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy...

• Should Be De-Modded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should Do More in His Position

• Doing his Duties

• Should Be Promoted

• IWF Hall of Fame Material

• Total voters

xtremebadass

Degeneration X2006 ends with a 70.6% with poll results…
Should Be Banned13.33 %
Pisses Me Off 6.67%
Average Member 53.33%
Quality Poster 26.67%
Mod Material 0%

Next up…
Kassidy
ps.gif

Member of any Groups: VIP Member
Staff Status: E-Fed Staff
Awards: None.

Answer the Poll and Rate out of 10 Please.​

PeepShow

Makes some kick ass sigs, but never made me one....:(

LOL, anyway, hes a good poster, isnt active as much as he was a while back, but still good.

8/10

MikeRaw

Hmmm.Never talked to him too much other than an occasional thing in SB maybe.But anyways hes a mod,average in activeness and posts are usually ok...The HIAT thing is not going to get factored into my voting cause its something different so 7/10 i guess

xtremebadass

Damnit Famou$ stop giving people 1's! Do we have to start banning people from RTM?

Famou$ 187

I dont like him at all XBA.No disrespect to u XBA.But he's lucky even got that.

xtremebadass

alright, but if u rate the next person with a 1, then I might get suspicious, lol

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
If I was a black person Kass would get a 0 from me,but im not os therfore I dont take much offense to what he said.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
-10/10. Whatever, mark me down for a 0 or 1

He gets a -10 because he is a bitch. Famous and J-Dawg I know you hate Kassidy but I hate him 100 times more than either one of you do. For how nice of a person Amanda is we get the total opposite the next day. Hey Kass actually try to get off Gears of War and get onto IWF and actually try to gain some kind of respect for yourself.

If I may say so then I will say it and I don't really give a shit about anybody else's feelings but if this applies to Kass in real life (which I have heard he is a nice person, you judge that yourself)
Amanda deserves much better than Kassidy

I don't care what you say, I am already the outsider here, Kass flame me, mutilate me or whatever but you weren't going to hold that within me. I know you and me should try to be friendly but fuck that, I never has been good at that on here so why try now.

Also I know that a lot of you on here hate Kassidy and hate me but flame me or whatever if you are a pro Kassidy or whatever but I just want to hear what people think of him. I have been interested since the day we ever got in a flaming war but anyway just go on with your normal business here

*Gets of Soapbox*

Reaction score
9/10.

Has a temper at times, but who the hell doesnt. Has been around for fuckin' ages, does and has done some great work in the efed. Helped a lot with the re-building of IWF when it crashed. Posts some nice work in the GFX Showroom, cant deny.

Sure enough he rubs some ppl the wrong way on the site, but some ppl deserve it (and I spose some ppl dont, Im not that up to date with everytihng around here).

Rated RJC

Reaction score
LK agrees with Knicky, couldnt have said it better myself.

I understand he offended some of you but IT'S A WRESTLING FORUM, if you cant take it just leave or say something back. Rating him bad isnt gonna do shit, he should be demodded ok that's cool but it's not gonna happen anyway. Good luck trying though

9/10

Reaction score
I honestly can not believe some of you guys...and Lethal, I am really disappointed in you and I'll get to you in just a moment. You know what, this is what irritates me the most of all. The reason he flamed those guys was primarily because of the fact that he does not like them based on either what they've said to me or him or how they project themselves here on IWF. Let me ask the Negro population here if one negro were to say the same shit to another, would it not be taken any lighter? And to those of you that claim that they don't listen to what others say, or aren't racist.... take one good look in the fucking mirror and realize that you guys have strung this out farther than anything before in my life... Oh wait, you guys are probably the same people that got Don Imus fired and sued for saying that one chick had "nappy" hair. Wow, racism at it's best folks...Nappy Hair! You know what, take a good look at reality people, if someone you know doesn't like you then they usually tell you...let me ask you this...are your enemy's nice about it when they do approach you and tell you that they don't like you? Are they looking in the books for what's fair or not fair to say? No, if you have a black man versus a black man in an argument, chances are... 99.9% that the word Nig-ger/smurf will be used more than 10 times. If everyone is so fucking equal then what makes a Puerto Rican calling you a smurf any different from an African American? We're all people aren't we? We all have skin and bones...right?! Well, you four that voted against Kassidy are really what gets me. JDawg, I understand your reasoning behind your vote, but you really need to lay off of the Ebonics my friend and learn to be you...Which would probably be some spoiled suburbian kid with absoultely NO black people in his family whatsoever but he says that he does to gain popularity? Is that your M.O? Frankly I don't give a flying shit as to what your complete reasoning is, but let me ask you, did it change your life in any way whatsoever?! JDawg, you are whiter than rice so don't even get me started on you. Famou$ I'm sure that you've been called the forbidden N word before and quite frankly...you are one. It's Stereotypes people. And in my opinion I think that yes there is a difference between a black person and a smurf. The smurf would be someone that makes his/herself out to be what the stereotypical black person would be. Baggy Pants, rap music, gold teef, lack of grammar and english skills and those that are cocky as all give out and flaunt the fact that they be black as night and can spit a dis dat make you wanna cry home ta yo momma every day. Mat, that be you Brother! I'll be DAMNED if I hear one more fucking word about it all. Now anyone that wants to tell me that I'm wrong, be it black or white or fucking whatever the fuck you are, I LIKE KASSIDY will flame you based not by the color of your skin but by the way you present yourself and act on this site. Now, just to let you know, that unlike a few of you I dont take anything to heart...because this IS in fact a forum...
Oh and don't think I forgot about you...Lethal Weapon, Kassidy, is in fact my fiance and whether you believe it or not, he is one of the sweetest guys in the world. I am ashamed at you for digging up such old dirt that's been settled. You need to just get off of his shit and deal with your own. You two left it at done and you should be mature enough to move on. Now you know that I'm not gonna bag on you for something you didn't do, but that rating that you gave him was completely unfair and is nothing more than a load of bullshit.

So with ALL of that being said, you guys that are still pissed about what kassidy said, you all just show that you are as immature as the next 11 year old. Kassidy defended me, guys, tell me... if you and your girlfriend were out somewhere and some guy just came up and started calling her a hobag bitch or some shit like that. Tell me you would not defend her. If you wouldn't then that just shows you what kind of man you really are. None whatsoever.

All in all, I vote 10/10 for keeping the gaming section up to date as much as he can. For quality posts and for good moderation. I give him a 10/10 for helping to rebuild this site when it had crashed in February. I give him a 10/10 for doing such great graphics work. I ALSO give him a 10/10 for being there for me when no one else would stand up.

Kassidy is a great member and a wonderful moderator for the E-fed, he has never been late to write a match or show and I know the long nights and days that he has put into doing so.

If that isn't enough reason for you guys then I don't know what is. Kassidy is a great person people, believe it or not. Like anyone, you get on his bad side, chances are you're fucked.

ENOUGH SAID!

Oh and Kassidy when you read this, I love you more than anything else in this world and I want you to know that.