• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate the Match Above You Thread

WFS2008

Classic match Bret and Owen showed how they both were two of the very greatest athletes in the industry at the time. Id actually say that and the ladder match were my favorites on the card.

10/10

Heres one for you though, Hogan vs Sting Starcade 97

9/10 That was a pretty darn good match, with so much build up.

Here is one for ya'll -

Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle from Smackdown! 03' I don't know the exact date though.
(Was on Taker's DVD)

Kid-O-Mac

^ I seen what you are talking bout it was pretty good
8/10

Here's one I thought was awesome...
Shawn Miachels vs. The Undertaker
Casket Match, Royal Rumble

Evil Austin

I mean it had its moments but They could have done it a bit better and longer but than again any longer they woudn't have time for the rumble itself of 88 so i say 6.5 - 7/10

What about the match where Undertaker made his debut into the World Wrestling Entertainment, He beat all five members at Survivor Series in his debut. What do you guys give it ?

OsamaHussian

I mean it had its moments but They could have done it a bit better and longer but than again any longer they woudn't have time for the rumble itself of 88 so i say 6.5 - 7/10

Shawn fucked his back up pretty bad in that match, that's the reason he was gone for so many years after Wrestlemania 14 (as I in-ring performer I mean)

About the match probably something around 5/10 or 6/10

Okay, The Big Show vs. Akebono from Wrestlemania 21 in a Sumo match...

^^10/10. So much build up, two of the best talkers ever, I hand it to them. They busted their ass off....

haha, I kid, I kid.

-5/10 it Sucked!!

How about - Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton Backlash '04?

Evil Austin

7.5/10 These two have been the best of friends and the worst of enemies they have the best rivalry ever.

What about this match - Kane vs Chavo at mania (or was that a promo lol)

C4

7/10 The ending was pretty confusing but the match was good and that's what really matters.

Hornswoggle vs. The Great Khali - Survivor Series 2007