Rate the Hogan return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
From a business perspective it was great, having the 3rd biggest star in wrestling history pushing the Network was probably for the best.

But as a fan who wouldn't be swayed one way or the other, it was pretty pointless to me. Isn't that the best case scenario? At least he wasn't all over the show. But if Hogan can't get through 2 sentences without fucking something up then I may... actually... **covers face in shame and talks really fast* look forward to his promos. *vomits*

Dammit.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
From a fans' perspective it was a waste of time which was really the best case scenario... but if Hogan can't get through 2 sentences without fucking something up then I may... actually... **covers face in shame and talks really fast* look forward to his promos. *vomits*

Dammit.
His return took 7 minutes. Even the biggest Hogan hater can't really complain about it wasting time on a 3 hour show.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
If you guys watched Backstage Pass....... Instead of Brother, he said Jack... as in Jack Swagger! The man that did the big boot and the Leg Drop at EC. I'm pretty sure if Cesaro vs. Swagger happens. After the match, Hogan is gonna come out and congratulate Cesaro. Swagger is gonna get up. Hogan is gonna hit him with the big boot and the leg drop.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
The fact that people complained about Batista's return but liked Hogan's so much better is just weird. All he did was promote the WWE network. Sure, the crowd was more into it, but the promo was bad. So anticlimatic.

Reactions: edge4ever

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The fact that people complained about Batista's return but liked Hogan's so much better is just weird. All he did was promote the WWE network. Sure, the crowd was more into it, but the promo was bad. So anticlimatic.
what did you expect him to say? We knew he was there to promote the network and WM 30

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
what did you expect him to say? We knew he was there to promote the network and WM 30
Yea, sure he was there to do that but there could have been something else. Maybe a heel coming out and Hulk fighting with him (That'd make the crowd pop), just giving some kind of epic Hogan promo which I'm not sure if those even exist anymore. I didn't even like the way Batista returned but I liked it better than Hogan's.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea, sure he was there to do that but there could have been something else. Maybe a heel coming out and Hulk fighting with him (That'd make the crowd pop), just giving some kind of epic Hogan promo which I'm not sure if those even exist anymore. I didn't even like the way Batista returned but I liked it better than Hogan's.
People are more down on Batista's return because that boring fuck is actually fucking shit up. Wrestling matches, headlining 30th anniversary Manias. Ya know? Hogan is harmless. He isn't there to hog spotlight. He will just be the crowds ball fluffer to get them hyped for the PPV

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Hulkster will announce Hunter v Bryan on next week's RAW and Hunter will be like "what? you can't do that," and Hogan will be like "I'm the host, brother" :hogan:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
People are more down on Batista's return because that boring fuck is actually fucking shit up. Wrestling matches, headlining 30th anniversary Manias. Ya know? Hogan is harmless. He isn't there to hog spotlight. He will just be the crowds ball fluffer to get them hyped for the PPV
I feel you, I feel you. Always kinda hated on Hogan since TNA in the first place so that may have got in the way of my judgment. Promo was still shit, but at least he's not wrestling for the title, then I'd be pissed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I feel you, I feel you. Always kinda hated on Hogan since TNA in the first place so that may have got in the way of my judgment. Promo was still shit, but at least he's not wrestling for the title, then I'd be pissed.
Promo was shit because he wasn't into it. WWE sent him out there as a hype man for a Network he doesn't give a shit about. I could replay the first two minutes of Raw over and over though. Just hearing Real American, the pop and seeing everything up to and including "Well let me tell you something brother!"

after that it sucked, sure.