Rate The Diva Divison of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate the Divas Divison

• 1 (Crappy)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10 (Great)

• Total voters

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
1 being the worst and not entertaining at all 10 being really good

Compared to the past superstars and potential (actually heard of) Diva talent out there, how do the WWE Divas rank? How

Is the Diva division even worth it?

I think dumb moves such as releasing Jazz and making Michelle McCool a champion over someone like Natalya was dumb.

WWE Divas
________
Kate Lea Burchill -I think she has the most raw talent-
Candice Michelle
Jillian Hall
Mickie James
Kelly Kelly -typical crappy wwe blonde boobie girl-
Layla
Beth Phoenix
Melina
Cherry -makes a good face jobber-
Maryse -don't really think she's useful. She's just a blonde heel who is a jobber to the stars-
Michelle McCool -ok talent-
Natalya -third generation superstar and good talent to have on the roster-
Victoria -good wrestling skills and she's a good actor-

MikeRaw

7/10...
TNA's (just for comparision) would get a 9 from me. I doubt we will ever see any division, male or female geta 10.
Anyways, wwe's is solid. Considering they are more entertainment based, they have a pretty good divas division... Beth, Natalya, Mickie, Melina, Michelle, Victoria, Katie and Cherry can all put on good matches. That's a solid core of good wrestlers right there. Other's liek Kelly and Maryse can step in at times as well, and look ok.
But ya, they have a bunch of solid wrestlers who can put on a good match, nothign spectacular, but that's good enough for me...

By the way, I nocied you said Micelle being champ is dumb. Well, wheter it is or not, that shouldn't lower the rating, because the person you want as champ is still around, and fighting for the title, you should just judge based on the wrestlers, and if it's entertaining, not the champs. But Natalya willw in it soon.
Anyways, ya, 7/10

Travis40

Kate Lea Burchill - Not the hottest...but she's a good wreslter
Candice Michelle - she's really improved and I can't wait for her to come back
Jillian Hall - Great wrestler, but we never get to see he actually wrestle
Mickie James - One of the best womens wrestlers ever imo...
Kelly Kelly - Very underrated...she's trying to improve and she's actually getting better
Layla - :thumbdown:
Beth Phoenix - Probably WWE's best diva...not hot...but great wrestler
Melina - Great wrestler that's hot as hell :jerk:
Cherry - meh....
Maryse - ....never seen her wrestle..cus I don't watch Smackdown :)
Michelle McCool - she's okay...not great though
Natalya - Once again, not very hot, but a great wrestler nontheless
Victoria - great wrestler who is a great heel, but a shitty face

I didn't vote...but if I did, I'd vote....uh...8/10

Reaction score
TNA knockouts are way better than WWE divas, the TNA knockouts are atcually entertaining to watch, but wwe divas? They get boring and I ussually switch the channel when their on, but some of the divas are pretty good in the ring like Beth Phenox.

Stacked_Deck

Reaction score
This is the way I see things:

Kate Lea Burchill - She has potential. Obviously. She needs to get away from Paul because IMO this angle is once again killing his career.

Candice Michelle - Once she returns I doubt she will be able to catch up with where she was just a few months ago. During her title reign she was showing signs of improvement, but with two fairly bad injuries in a row, I just cant see her comming back or improving anymore.

Jillian Hall - First of all, she highly annoys me. Her mic work SUCKS, plus she has no wrestling ability at all... Just release her ass and do everyone a favor.

Mickie James - Personal infatuation aside, Mickie is one of the best Divas to come along in years. Now she has some more to go before I rank her with Trish or Lita, but she has all the potential in the world to get to that stature, and some may argue shes there.

Kelly Kelly - Shes cute ill give her that, but she has NO mic ability, AND her ring skills are lackin g horribly. She needs to go to OVW for a while, say 20 or so years, and maybe learn something.

Layla - Ok, someone please put this girl in a storyline! She needs only a little mic work and she could be a perfect manager for say Miz and Morrison. She would be a perfect fit! She could even pick up some things while working with them.

Beth Phoenix - Point Blank: The John Cena of the Divas devision. Someone kill me please.

Melina - *droooooooooooooooool* Hot, got mic work and some skills, cant wait for her to come back and get the strap again!

Cherry - havent seen enough of her in ring work to make a decision yet. But shes somewhat attractive IMO. So WWE will keep her around for a bit for at least that.

Maryse - Hot, has a little ability, and can do SOME mic work. Give her some time... She could surprise us all.

Michelle McCool - Guess her relationship with the Deadman has got her the strap. Good for her. No no, im sure she really deserves it... Whatever. Barely any talent, cant do mic work, and needs a drastic overhaul of character IMO. The GOOD GIRL angle sucks. Nobody really follows that for long. Not long before she is turned on by the fans.

Natalya - Just cuz her dad was part of the shittiest faction in wrestling, I wont hold that against her. The girl has some talent! And, shes got some mic ability. She will be the future of the womens division IMO..

Victoria - I ABSOLUTLY LOVE HER! Great ability, great look, and great skills... Its a shame she got shoved to SD! and hasent gotten a legit push in years. Would love to see the strap on her again. And have her go back to her dancing thing. That was hot!

THIS WAS ALLL MY OPINION! YOU DONT HAVE TO AGREE! ITS ALL THIS GUYS OPINION! THAT IS ALL! Oh, and remember.

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers.

That is all.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
The best era of diva's was easily Trish, Torrie, Lita and stacy . Those were actually fun matches to watch unlike this mediocre talent these day's ...5

Kaedon

Reaction score
7/10 and improving tbh :yes:

Soulpower

6/10

They're getting there.

Jillian Hall - First of all, she highly annoys me. Her mic work SUCKS, plus she has no wrestling ability at all... Just release her ass and do everyone a favor.

No, just no.

Reaction score
Layla,Jillian and Victoria are my 3 favorite divas. Layla is because shes the best looking girl ive ever seen! Jillian is a very good wrestler and very funny. I dont get how people think shes annoying. Shes funny. And Victoria could wrestle really really good and they make her do some funny stuff too. Those 3 I like the most. I also like Melina but not as much as these 3. And I rated 9/10. The divas are way more entertaining then the knockouts. I only like 1 knockout alot and its Rhaka Kahn. I wanna see her wrestle and shes super hot! But anyways I like the divas division. 9/10

jamess

Reaction score
7\10

I like watching them wrestle but some of there moves are crap