Rate the Current Superstar: Seth Rollins edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should we rate next?

• Total voters

DammitC

Reaction score
Thankfully, Seth Rollins exists today having a pretty good heel run atm and being one of the best highlights on Raw every week while also pissing the both of you folks off with his remarkable talent :)

Well, according to you, his "remarkable talent" is how he looks in a suit.

I just sit back and laugh at how oblivious people like you are to how he's the poster boy of this dead era of wrestling. Not a good thing to be the face of lol.

Refrain from derailing the rating thread with your typical nonsense. Pretending like he's "untalented" is laughable honestly.

Edit:

I'm just going to include more comments on this specific post instead of bumping up comments that aren't votes and unrelated to the topic.

Muscles equal fighting skill :heston

Dumbest thing I read today.

That's pretty ironic considering this whole post of yours is pretty moronic.

Seth Rollins sucks ass....no matter what side of the fence he's on......he doesn't look great, he looks like a hairy hobo who hasn't eaten anything for days.....he can't talk, he stutters and never says anything of value on or off screen and his wrestling is the epitome of what's wrong with this business, he crams all his shit in and spams like a videogame.....he's the drizzling shits and people need to hear that

That last sentence is (especially) laughable btw. What a cynical and toxic mindset you have:lmao :lmao

Anyway, Seth Rollins is actually pretty good no matter what shitty narratives you want to come up with :lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Showstopper

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
Thankfully, Seth Rollins exists today having a pretty good heel run atm and being one of the best highlights on Raw every week while also pissing the both of you folks off with his remarkable talent :)

Well, according to you, his "remarkable talent" is how he looks in a suit.

I just sit back and laugh at how oblivious people like you are to how he's the poster boy of this dead era of wrestling. Not a good thing to be the face of lol.

Reactions: Kingnoth1n

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
It's almost like two

Refrain from derailing the rating thread with your typical nonsense. Pretending like he's "untalented" is laughable honestly.
My favorite part is the seething anger coming through with all of his posts. Has to kill it seeing all the praise he's been getting the past few months. I love it.

Reactions: DammitC

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
It's almost like two

My favorite part is the seething anger coming through with all of his posts. Has to kill it seeing all the praise he's been getting the past few months. I love it.

Praise from who? You 2? You 2 have been dickriding him for years, all because he does a superkick and reminds you of Mr. Playgirl himself lol.

Showstopper

Reaction score
Praise from who? You 2? You 2 have been dickriding him for years, all because he does a superkick and reminds you of Mr. Playgirl himself lol.

Ah, so Mr. Alpha Male is back after putting his tail between his legs and not answering my question before. All of your fellow 'alpha males' would be ashamed of you for not answering my question.
Oh, and I hate to send you into even more of a dweeb-rage, but if you think it's just two people, you're even more delusional than everyone already knows you are.

Reactions: Vegeta

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, so Mr. Alpha Male is back after putting his tail between his legs and not answering my question before. All of your fellow 'alpha males' would be ashamed of you for not answering my question.
Oh, and I hate to send you into even more of a dweeb-rage, but if you think it's just two people, you're even more delusional than everyone already knows you are.

You know the answer, and you're upset over it because I struck a nerve by hitting you with a truth bomb.

Ah, my mistake. There's at least a dozen of you soy boys who cheer on a beta cuck like Seth. Soon his new theme song will be "here comes the bride" and I'm sure you'll really get off to that.

Showstopper

Reaction score
You know the answer, and you're upset over it because I struck a nerve by hitting you with a truth bomb.

Ah, my mistake. There's at least a dozen of you soy boys who cheer on a beta cuck like Seth. Soon his new theme song will be "here comes the bride" and I'm sure you'll really get off to that.

I have no idea what me being a fan of a particular wrestler means. Please, inform us.

Dude, you are literally a guy that for years now obsesses about "Big Alpha Males" on wrestling sites....and you have the nerve to imply other people are soft or lack masculinity? You literally obsess about large men who are alpha males. Please tell me you see the EXTREME irony (as well as extreme lack of security in your masculinity) in this.

I'm guessing you're older than 12, and your go to insult is to imply that people are 'gay' based on what wrestlers they like. You're either 12 years old or are extremely insecure with certain aspects of yourself when there's no need to be.

Reactions: Vegeta and DammitC

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea what me being a fan of a particular wrestler means. Please, inform us.

Dude, you are literally a guy that for years now obsesses about "Big Alpha Males" on wrestling sites....and you have the nerve to imply other people are soft or lack masculinity? You literally obsess about large men who are alpha males. Please tell me you see the EXTREME irony (as well as extreme lack of security in your masculinity) in this.

I'm guessing you're older than 12, and your go to insult is to imply that people are 'gay' based on what wrestlers they like. You're either 12 years old or are extremely insecure with certain aspects of yourself when there's no need to be.

Who said anything about "gay?" I wasn't implying that you were gay at all, but if that's what you took it as then... Your words, not mine.

When have I obsessed about "large men?" I've been very consistent about what wrestlers I like and dislike and I've criticized "large men" like Reigns who can't talk just as much as I criticize Seth. The only thing I've "obsessed" about is mic skills and charisma. Nice try, though. Your projection attempt has failed miserably. Your mind is clearly too focused on male body types to have a rational discussion.

It's very sad when people like you get your feelings hurt and get buried over and over again and then resort to straight up lying. Maybe Seth will share a pic of his wedding dress soon to cheer you up.

Showstopper

Reaction score
Who said anything about "gay?" I wasn't implying that you were gay at all, but if that's what you took it as then... Your words, not mine.

When have I obsessed about "large men?" I've been very consistent about what wrestlers I like and dislike and I've criticized "large men" like Reigns who can't talk just as much as I criticize Seth. The only thing I've "obsessed" about is mic skills and charisma. Nice try, though. Your projection attempt has failed miserably. Your mind is clearly too focused on male body types to have a rational discussion.

It's very sad when people like you get your feelings hurt and get buried over and over again and then resort to straight up lying. Maybe Seth will share a pic of his wedding dress soon to cheer you up.

When? Even on other forums, you're always quick to imply that posters that like wrestlers that you don't are "gay" or less than masculine simply because they like wrestlers that you don't like. You really don't see that as an underlying issue? You don't have to be a psychiatrist to see what's underneath the surface there. Textbook case.

It literally doesn't get anymore childish and bottom of the barrel than that. And now you seem to have some strange fixation with picturing a male wrestler in a wedding dress multiple times.

But it's everyone else that has the 'issue.' Uh huh.

Reactions: Vegeta and DammitC

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I think this thread has gone swimmingly compared to expectations

Went above and beyond expectations. Everyone absolutely behaved and there were no problems whatsoever.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Went above and beyond expectations. Everyone absolutely behaved and there were no problems whatsoever.

Except for that one fuck that voted him all 10s instead of his honest opinion 8D

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Except for that one fuck that voted him all 10s instead of his honest opinion 8D

Who said it wasn't his honest opinion? :vince2

utvolzac

Patiently waiting for the Attitude Era to return
Reaction score
Look/Presence - 5/10. Looks like a generic create a wrestler from one of those video games. I would have said 6, but I took a point off for the stupid one glove thing he added to his attire.

In-ring ability - 8/10

Charisma - 3/10. Mildly acceptable playing the chickenshit heel role. Other than that he’a bottom of the barrel for FOTC material.

Mic skills - 3/10. Awful, his voice alone is enough to mute the tv.

If he was just a midcarder, I wouldn’t have graded him as hard. But as a main eventer/FOTC, he’s shit.