Rate the build out of 10 for Bryan/Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
4 or 5. Some of the Bryan stuff has been good but that's about it. I feel the build overall for SS has been pure shit.
This. I do dig the Best/Beast angle, but that's about it, i dont love face vs face honestly, but i know what happen if they force bryan down our throats as heel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This. I do dig the Best/Beast angle, but that's about it, i dont love face vs face honestly, but i know what happen if they force bryan down our throats as heel.

The two Lesnar appearances have been fresh but other than that it is just mediocre promos from Punk or Axel filler. Not to say I'm not hyped for that match, I defo am.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The two Lesnar appearances have been fresh but other than that it is just mediocre promos from Punk or Axel filler. Not to say I'm not hyped for that match, I defo am.
the bork run in monday was dope. I am just saying it's the best build ATM because Rhodes/Sandow really hasnt gotten to full form yet.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
the bork run in monday was dope. I am just saying it's the best build ATM because Rhodes/Sandow really hasnt gotten to full form yet.

Idk this BIg e/AJ?DZ#Kaitlin build is off the chain yo