Rate the booker results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Add me to the list of to be rated. You can start with Hypothesis which will be up on April 20th.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I'll put my name in for this since have have posted a few shows since i got back into writing btb's

TRI

Reaction score
I'll get rated to then.

John

spiralshock and tri have been added. if i havent got too much to do as it is, rofl. anyone else wanna be rated. its ok, i wont shout.

John

sorry for double posting but the board has been updated and anyone who still wants to be rated can.

seX-Power

Can you add and rate me?

If you can't it's ok but Im starting a new BTB and id like to get some feedback

Evil Austin

I was the first one to be rated or second I think but anyway I have gotten a little better with my weekly shows IMO and I would like to be rated again... Thanks. Well whenever you get un banned

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, so the guy who is running this (The Small Show) is on a three day ban, but he says via the amazing world known as MSN that everyone will be added when he gets back. So, um yeah, if you still want to be rated, I guess you can post here even though he's banned.

John

yes you can currently sign up for rtb. i'm back and RTB will resume, all who have signed up preivousley and want to be rated again for several reasons then can.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
so like......uhh

what am I rated at?!?!

am i rated at like A GA-ZILLION POINTS so that make me the BEst?!

cause if so then WORD!

well done

*begins to start the Golf Clap*

John

you did not sign up. i take that as you have signed up. you will be rated in a couple of days. anyone else to be rated? the leaderboard has also been updated.

chessarmy

^ I'd love to be rated. You said I had to sign up somewhere, where would that be?