SummerSlam Rate SummerSlam! 8/11/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Did You Think Of The Show?

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 6/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Randy could actually become a new champion before the next ppv. Fox deal means much to WWE and they wouldn’t wanna have someone as average as Kofi hold it.

Oh come on, you didn’t seem to think that was going to happen when I suggested it last night ?

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh come on, you didn’t seem to think that was going to happen when I suggested it last night ?
Hahah I guess you enlightened me bruh ;). But you didn’t think Kofi is retaining last night though, I was right about that at least :kofi2:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
First off, let’s all give @InsaneAlphaBeta
There were a few things that annoyed me. Finn Balor being scared of the Fiend was dumber than dog shit. For a man who occasionally turns into the king of the demons, this made no sense. When they brought Bray back, he should have faced someone else or at least Finn should not have appeared scared. However now the Fiend has a victory over Balor and the Demon has a victory over Bray so it might go somewhere good if they don’t fuck it up.
Allow me to counter your arguement

Why wouldnt Finn be afraid? you are right, he does have the demon, and he knows just dangerous The Demon has been, so ofcourse hes afraid to death of The Fiend, he knows how dangerous The Feind is and could be, he has every reason to be terrified.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Allow me to counter your arguement

Why wouldnt Finn be afraid? you are right, he does have the demon, and he knows just dangerous The Demon has been, so ofcourse hes afraid to death of The Fiend, he knows how dangerous The Feind is and could be, he has every reason to be terrified.

So if we put Charles Manson and Ted Bundy into a ring, you think it would be more reasonable that one is more afraid of the other?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
First off, let’s all give @InsaneAlphaBeta lots of credit for writing up one of the best rate threads possible. This was great. I may have to step up my game on mine.
Thanks for the kind words!

Though perhaps" may" is a understatement ?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Don't throw down with me, boy. I will take you down town... and I don't even know what that means
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jacob Fox

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Pros:

+ Opening match was decent. Nothing too special but the crowd was really into it which helped it a lot.

+ Owens vs Shane woke me up a little, even though it was a mess of a match.

+ Trish vs Charlotte was way better than I expected.

+ Holy shit that Fiend entrance was absolutely the best part of the show.

+ Great main event. Now that Seth has beaten Lesnar TWICE, you have to make him untouchable for a year. But lets start by giving him a decent reign this time around.

+ Thank god this was 3 and a half hours long.

Cons:

- Goldberg vs Ziggler was a gigantic waste of time. I was ok with the squash, but the stuff after the match was completely unnecessary. Hopefully this means that Dolph is gone for some time. I hate saying that cause I love Ziggler to death, but he is of no use anymore. Beating him means absolutely nothing, and losing to him is down right embarrassing.

- AJ vs Black Panther was really disappointing. I seriously don't remember a thing from this match, except for the finish. Bye bye Ricochet, off to midcard hell you go.

- Bayley and Ember tried, but there was simply nothing there.

- The finish to Kofi vs Orton pissed me off so much man. I was really into this match, and just as it started picking up some serious steam, it ended by a random count out. Are you fucking kidding me?

Overall : 6/10

While nothing on Summerslam was particularly bad (except for the Kofi/Orton finish), most of it was quite boring, forgettable. The last 2 matches saved the show for me.