Rate Smackdown Live! 9/10/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 5/10

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Shane McMahon is about as over as under is shows what was wrong with the show.

Well Shane is a heel. He is not meant to be over. Owens is his face opponent and he is over, so I guess Shane is doing his job right?

Stop making sense. Teenagers are supposed to be full of shit ? I know I was

m8 I ain't no teenager

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well Shane is a heel. He is not meant to be over. Owens is his face opponent and he is over, so I guess Shane is doing his job right?

m8 I ain't no teenager

giphy.gif

lol I specifically know you're 25 too. Haha. OMG I must be getting old because I I type things when I am not thinking about those things. I had two people in my head and I addressed you as the other. Almost everything I write needs edited nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I love this Chad Gable push. Not only because he's a beast in the ring, he's receiving the perfect kind of heat in 2019. Not only pinning SuperShane in 10 seconds, but twice. Pulling 2 upsets and getting another W and has the perfect opponent for another big win at Clash.

Yet nobody knows this because they're too busy with VINCE MUST HATE CHAD HE KEEPS CALLING HIM SHORT crap. A
He's getting the mega-important Cesaro heat while also winning a bunch of matches. It's really impressive.

Welcome to wrestling, where the entire fan base hates the biggest company. AEW chants lol

Plus you know, 2 all time terrible angles going on at once here

• Love
Reactions: bullyballmm