Rate Smackdown Live! 8/20/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 3/10

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
3h2ju3yusph31.jpg

:woah:
Was I right, or was I right? :bige2:

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Besides the opening segment and Murphy vs Bryan, everything on this show was pretty bad. Won't even go to any depth for this piece of shit episode.
I will say that the Reigns attacker reveal is probably one of the worst things I have ever seen.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I spent a lot of posts on here ranting about the pointlessness of Shane, but... WWE can't figure out how Austin/McMahon worked. Vince couldn't fire Austin because he was a cash cow. Vince would want to torture the MFer he hated so much, but not bury his prized asset. Am I right on this Jacob?

With Shane vs Miz you had an easy premise. Miz beats Shane, has a nice celebration winning his dad's respect, we all cheer and everyone moves on with their lives. But no, Mix fucked up a suplex and tried to lift a man into a cage by his shirt and nothing got resolved. That's cool

Roman and Shane... Weren't they only feuding because Roman punched VKM because Roman was butthurt that he announced Elias to be the best SDL signing of all time and not him? Roman Reigns is a dick and the heel is right, per usual

Now he's fighting with KO because Owens of all people started calling him out on his shit, Shane threatens him and tries to end his career, when Shane is asked to do the same Shane just say a no, he can change rules on the fly, get beaten regardless of that then keep fucking with Owens regardless.

Why. Bother.

This push is overrated, and everyone hates it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
@Senhor Perfect @Grievous II

Okay, I need you both to explain the thigh thing to me. Don't me wrong, I know it means you like her thighs and it makes you horny. But give me details on why her thighs are so great. I am always willing to learn.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Okay, I need you both to explain the thigh thing to me. Don't me wrong, I know it means you like her thighs and it makes you horny. But give me details on why her thighs are so great. I am always willing to learn.
This is very dangerous, Jake. You should get the reply by PM otherwise this thread is about to turn into a big off topic mess lol

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

Well...I like legs...and thighs are the...fleshiest part of the leg...

I don't know...I just like thighs.

:idk3:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Basically, the more skin shown, the more excited it is. No difference than chest cleavage or seeing a girl in a thong.

Reactions: Jacob Fox