Rate Smackdown Live! 3/27/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• Total voters

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, now you can probably understand why I bash Meltzer and never take him seriously. As a matter of fact, I don't even follow him, let alone pay to read his newsletter (or whatever it's called) and whatever knowledge I have of his predictions or "insider info" he presents it's usually when mentioned on the couple of podcasts I DO follow.

Anyway, back to business, I think we should all take a step back in the Shane situation. Granted, the fact they announced it pretty much suggests he's good to go or the chances are at least very good but my understanding is it's still not 100% certain. Knowing that Shane is a tough SOB, I'm sure he's going to do everything he can to be ready and I sure as hell know he doesn't want to miss out on Mania but in the event that he won't make it, I feel WWE have the next best possible solution right in front of them should they need to go there and his name is Chris Jericho....

Elsewhere, good to see Rusev being added to the US title match. After all, all those Rusev Day chants were duly noted, as Shane had put it. Now if only we gave him the belt too....

Oh, and most definetely agree with Grevious...make that tag team championship tornado style...