Rate Smackdown Live 12/06/2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's episode of Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 7/10

• 8/10

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Haha, I figure it'll all be a formality leading to another cool distraction RKO spot. Heck even a Abigail spin into an RKO that doesn't take 10 years to pull off would work!
But shoot, if they can keep coming up with new RKO ideas they can keep these belts, haha

I actually STILL haven't finished TLC. SO THANKS FOR THE SPOILER :aries: haha, kidding. But hey, I'm digging their matches so far. Corbin's just coming across really well for some reason. He's basically Wade Barrett in the ring - a guy I never liked - but watching him clothesline and dominate Kalisto with clotheslines and other basic moves just works. Idk. Guess I'm willing to accept anything lol

That's true too! There's really not too bad a way to do this, I just worry with it likely being seven fucking hours of Mania again that they're really going to have to stack this card so much to avoid last year happening again.

Also... So, Ambrose effs around and James Ellsworth wins the WWE Championship which is 100% due to Ambrose, then Ellsworth's first title defense is next week against his "buddy" Ambrose, and Ambrose mops the floor with him and wins the belt... then Styles gets his rematch and wins it back from Ambrose in time to defend against Undertaker at Royal Rumble? Too much hot potato or a solid storyline there?

- Here's a new RKO idea: It would be quite similar to The Revival's Shatter Machine, actually. Opponent runs towards Wyatt, Wyatt does the Flapjack and Orton's there to put him down with an RKO. That'd be dope.

- I figured you haven't finished watching TLC, which is why I refrained from mentioning the outcome, only how good the match was. You're welcome, btw! :sandow:

- LOL, Ellsworth is not dethroning Styles, m8. No way. After everything that's happened between Ellsworth and Styles (and Ambrose, for that matter), Styles should squash him in a minute or two. And then it's time for Styles to move on to bigger and more serious things. Like the Undertaker thing you mentioned.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
- Here's a new RKO idea: It would be quite similar to The Revival's Shatter Machine, actually. Opponent runs towards Wyatt, Wyatt does the Flapjack and Orton's there to put him down with an RKO. That'd be dope.

- I figured you haven't finished watching TLC, which is why I refrained from mentioning the outcome, only how good the match was. You're welcome, btw! :sandow:

- LOL, Ellsworth is not dethroning Styles, m8. No way. After everything that's happened between Ellsworth and Styles (and Ambrose, for that matter), Styles should squash him in a minute or two. And then it's time for Styles to move on to bigger and more serious things. Like the Undertaker thing you mentioned.

1: Oh that would be pretty glorious! So many cool spots they can do... I'm not sure of how many more like the spiderwalk they can do... Hmmm. Trying to think of some with random Harper "teleportation", but that's too much like the first one. Haha

3 (get to 2 later): I'm worried that's the path they're going down! :please: It makes sense and even looks fun on paper, but as you say it'll take too much away from AJ's reign when stuck in this comedy feud with Ellsworth and Dean. He can beat Ellsworth's ass and wreck Ambrose when he runs in and take them both out at once to retain the title in dominant fashion then face Undertaker at Royal Rumble...

But... I see Undertaker winning that match, beating Styles, then in the "#1 contenders Elimination Chamber match" Styles and Cena are the last two left, and Cena finally overcomes Styles leading to Cena beating Undertaker at Wrestlemania for the record-tying title reign... I'm sorry, but I can't read that without making this face. :eww: It just sucks way too much, and I hope they don't go down that road...

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
1: Oh that would be pretty glorious! So many cool spots they can do... I'm not sure of how many more like the spiderwalk they can do... Hmmm. Trying to think of some with random Harper "teleportation", but that's too much like the first one. Haha

3 (get to 2 later): I'm worried that's the path they're going down! :please: It makes sense and even looks fun on paper, but as you say it'll take too much away from AJ's reign when stuck in this comedy feud with Ellsworth and Dean. He can beat Ellsworth's ass and wreck Ambrose when he runs in and take them both out at once to retain the title in dominant fashion then face Undertaker at Royal Rumble...

But... I see Undertaker winning that match, beating Styles, then in the "#1 contenders Elimination Chamber match" Styles and Cena are the last two left, and Cena finally overcomes Styles leading to Cena beating Undertaker at Wrestlemania for the record-tying title reign... I'm sorry, but I can't read that without making this face. :eww: It just sucks way too much, and I hope they don't go down that road...

I'm not too worried, tbh. They're just working us to think that there's even a slight possibility of Ellsworth dethroning Styles, but I ain't buying it.

As for the bolded part... Yeah, all of that seems like a plausible scenario. I'm still going with Cena vs Styles happening at Mania, Styles vs Taker might happen at the Rumble, but the match can always end in some sort of BS where Styles retains. That'd be fine by me.