Rate Smackdown Live! 1/29/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Bryan had a detrimental effect on ratings when he has been pushed in top positions. If you do your research you will find that.

Point is that your post saying that Bryan is drawing mainstream attention doesn't mean much. He'll never bring back lapsed fans or draw in new fans.

He's a smelly midget.
You elling me to look at facts while you are not providing me with any facts. Also how can I take you serqgen you insult Bryan. You clearly don't like him personally, so that's why you have this unfair judgement over him. Becky Lynch has been pushed = smackdown ratings decrease (which means nothing). Becky Lynch is a smelly tart. Your just being silly.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
You elling me to look at facts while you are not providing me with any facts. Also how can I take you serqgen you insult Bryan. You clearly don't like him personally, so that's why you have this unfair judgement over him. Becky Lynch has been pushed = smackdown ratings decrease (which means nothing). Becky Lynch is a smelly tart. Your just being silly.
Look the numbers up.

- His programme with Orton bombed in late 2013.

- The ratings decreased during his title reign and went up when he left.

- Kevin Eck who worked with WWE at the time said that Bryan's numbers were nothing special.

There is a lot more that I could post.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
He's a smelly midget.
....what?

r-Truth winning the title. I want to hate the fact that he beat both Rusev and Nakamura in one night. But I can't, I love it. Heavy Machinery looked real impressive in their match, the tag division on SD are really underrated because they are glowing with potential. Just get the belts off Shane/Miz we should be fine. That title still looks better than the Universal Championship. Rowan reads books.

I rate this episode a
giphy.gif