Rate Smackdown Live! 1/29/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live! and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show!

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan's amazing. I love it when wrestlers customize their own titles. From afar it looked like a cardboard belt but after some close ups of it, it actually looks really nice with these light blue rocks, the wood and textile strap.. it gives the whole thing a new identity, which is exactly what you're supposed to do as champion. After all, the title doesn't make the man, the man makes the title.

and wtf dude Randy doesn't recycle, what a heel

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If they were smart, they'd start selling that title!

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan is hitting up that mainstream news.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
8/10

I am fucking happy for r-truth getting the us title, I also love the Daniel Bryan belt made of hemp. The matches were good and I look forward to the next smackdown.

Reactions: Red Rain

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan is hitting up that mainstream news.
It's not working.

Smackdown's ratings are in the toilet and have been since Bryan returned last year. Their house show numbers are terrible as well.

Bryan is perhaps the most overrated performer in wrestling history.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It's not working.

Smackdown's ratings are in the toilet and have been since Bryan returned last year. Their house show numbers are terrible as well.

Bryan is perhaps the most overrated performer in wrestling history.
LOL you could have literally anyone on the smackdown roster as champion and ratings will still go down.

Who even watches smackdown live anyway? Lol. Its 2019, people watch shit when they wanna watch it. When are we gonna stop using ratings as a way of measuring the reach of a TV show? TV Ratings don't measure the engagement of any TV show anymore.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
LOL you could have literally anyone on the smackdown roster as champion and ratings will still go down.

Who even watches smackdown live anyway? Lol. Its 2019, people watch shit when they wanna watch it. When are we gonna stop using ratings as a way of measuring the reach of a TV show? TV Ratings don't measure the engagement of any TV show anymore.
Bryan's segments don't exactly drive youtube views either. Or house show sales. He's a bust.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
You think Bryan is a draw?
I haven't even stated my opinion on the matter. All I'm saying is TV ratings mean shit. The thing with wwe these days is that the brand draws and not the wrestlers. Unless you are a part timer

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
I haven't even stated my opinion on the matter. All I'm saying is TV ratings mean shit. The thing with wwe these days is that the brand draws and not the wrestlers. Unless you are a part timer
The brand isn't drawing anymore.

Bryan has never been a draw.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The brand isn't drawing anymore.

Bryan has never been a draw.
Who the fuck is? The brand is drawing, ts wwe ffs. None of the talent are responsible for selling the product, if someone like Bryan has 'never drawed'. The most over wrestler today in wwe isn't drawing ffs.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Who the fuck is? The brand is drawing, ts wwe ffs. None of the talent are responsible for selling the product, if someone like Bryan has 'never drawed'. The most over wrestler today in wwe isn't drawing ffs.
Bryan had a detrimental effect on ratings when he has been pushed in top positions. If you do your research you will find that.

Point is that your post saying that Bryan is drawing mainstream attention doesn't mean much. He'll never bring back lapsed fans or draw in new fans.

He's a smelly midget.