Rate Smackdown Live 01/10/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 7/10

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 8/10

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 9/10

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10/10

• Total voters

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Baron Corbin losing clean after a single AA was a bad idea imo. The rest of the matches were great, loved the 'Lets go jobber' chants when Carmella was fighting the local talent.

I would've booked it so that Corbin won after AJ caused an interference or something. Or the opposite, anything but that ending.

6/10 for me. It wasn't bad, but it could have been oh so much better!

Can't wait for next week though, cage match is something that's bound to be interesting and not to mention the probably Baron Corbin vs AJ styles match.

Tag match was the MOTN. I hate how they're already sowing the whole break up storyline with the Wyatts. Come on WWE! Keep them together! I don't want them breaking up already!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Another strong episode of SmackDown. It was good, enjoyable and the show simply flew by. 7/10

Positives:
- The opening segment with The Miz and Ambrose was good and played well off their feud. Also, The Miz showed some good fire while attacking Ambrose.

- Nikki Bella and Natalya had a pretty good brawl that advanced their feud forward.

- Kalisto vs Ziggler was rock solid. Loved DZ officially turning heel post-match.

- Cena cut a good promo on Corbin. Fired up Cena is always good stuff.

- The lack of Authority figures on-screen is refreshing. DB showed up only once, while Stephanie appears every 10 minutes for 3 hours.

- American Alpha vs The Wyatts was pretty damn good and MOTN. Loved AA retaining, loved the Orton/Haper stuff. It was enjoyable through and through.

- Cena vs Corbin was a solid ME. Cena's challenging for the title and should win, which he did, but it should've taken another AA to get the job done. Oh, well.

Negatives:
- Carmella vs CJ Lunde sucked. They advanced the Carmella/Ellsworth angle, which is fine, but the match sucked.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
NEW ERA? WANNA TALK ABOUT A NEW ERA!? HERE'S YOUR NEW ERA RIGHT HERE! SHOULDERTACKLE SHOULDERTACKLE PROTOPLEX YOU C ME BOUNCE PUNCH STAND UP AA RIGHT ALL UP IN YOUR BITCH ASS, FIVE MOVES OF DOOM ERA IS NOW!!!

haha angry grandpa Cena >>>>>
gosh this made me want to jump the damn railing to kick someone in the dick for all the right reasons. Lets go AJ! Clapclapclapclapclap

Y'ALL THINK I'M DONE? TIME TO THROW ON THAT Ol' SUPERCENA CAPE AND RAPADOOO ALL OVER YO ASS!!! hahahahahahahaha this was the nihilistically greatest thing ever

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I gave SD! an 8 because Daniel Bryan's power trip and Becky Lynch crying to get another title opportunity. which we all know she's gonna lose just like Sasha Banks has done against Charlotte on RAW.