Rate Smackdown August 31, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Rate what you think about it after you watch it, or by spoilers I suppose.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
2/10, because we chatted with me, you, and DZ while stuck watching it. This was fucking horrible. Seriously avoid smackdown people.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I haven't watched it yet, therefore I cannot vote, but anyone who hasn't seen we're having a discussion thread at 10pm.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
1.5/10 fuck you Randy Orton

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
0.1 / 10 for ending of orton ziggler match

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Okay, time to go heel again...

-Why does every show have to open with the same segment?
-Why is Cody Rhodes being booked to look like an idiot?
-Why is a potential main-eventer losing a feud to a guy with no potential?
-Why did Rey win this match? Is he having a rematch with Miz? If so, why are you having Night of Rematches Champions at all?
-Why should we care about Eve, this feud, or the Divas' in general?
-Why is Natalya job fodder?
-Why does Sheamus have to have a match on every Raw and every Smackdown? #Overkill
-Why did they have the Sheamus/Del Rio match end like this? If you have to protect both people (you don't) don't book the match.
-Why does WWE think the Divas' and Tag divisions will be relevant for a month after they've beat it into our skulls for years that they don't give half a fuck about them?
-Why are Kidd and Gabriel job fodder? 2 random cruiserweights in a tag team works, but guess they've replaced Reks and Hawkins as the divisions' jobbers.
-Why are there no less than five Raw recaps in one show? Nobody, not a single person, watches Smackdown and doesn't know what's going on on Raw. All it does is bury your show.
-Why are they pushing Del Rio?
-Why did they put the Money in the Bank briefcase on Ziggler since they clearly have no intention of making him a credible champion?
-With the current roster, why is Ziggler not a main-eventer yet?
-What good did it do to have Orton win this match? He'll be a special referee at Night of Champions at best. If you want to give him a title shot, push him then and don't cut Ziggler's balls off.
-Why would you push Orton as a main eventer? I know it's against Vince's rules for main-eventers to be entertaining, but babyface Orton? Come on!
-Why is the person who's booked this entire year still employed?

This show pissed me off/10

Reactions: Rysenberg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Okay, time to go heel again...

-Why does every show have to open with the same segment?
-Why is Cody Rhodes being booked to look like an idiot?
-Why is a potential main-eventer losing a feud to a guy with no potential?
-Why did Rey win this match? Is he having a rematch with Miz? If so, why are you having Night of Rematches Champions at all?
-Why should we care about Eve, this feud, or the Divas' in general?
-Why is Natalya job fodder?
-Why does Sheamus have to have a match on every Raw and every Smackdown? #Overkill
-Why did they have the Sheamus/Del Rio match end like this? If you have to protect both people (you don't) don't book the match.
-Why does WWE think the Divas' and Tag divisions will be relevant for a month after they've beat it into our skulls for years that they don't give half a F*** about them?
-Why are Kidd and Gabriel job fodder? 2 random cruiserweights in a tag team works, but guess they've replaced Reks and Hawkins as the divisions' jobbers.
-Why are there no less than five Raw recaps in one show? Nobody, not a single person, watches Smackdown and doesn't know what's going on on Raw. All it does is bury your show.
-Why are they pushing Del Rio?
-Why did they put the Money in the Bank briefcase on Ziggler since they clearly have no intention of making him a credible champion?
-With the current roster, why is Ziggler not a main-eventer yet?
-What good did it do to have Orton win this match? He'll be a special referee at Night of Champions at best. If you want to give him a title shot, push him then and don't cut Ziggler's balls off.
-Why would you push Orton as a main eventer? I know it's against Vince's rules for main-eventers to be entertaining, but babyface Orton? Come on!
-Why is the person who's booked this entire year still employed?

This show pissed me off/10

All valid questions/10.