Rate SmackDown 2/5/21

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate SmackDown 2/5/21

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Rate it

This is the first SmackDown I've enjoyed in about 3 years. Cesaro/Bryan and Zayn/Crews/Big E triple threat were great matches. The bait 'n switch with the Rumble winners of them getting cut off and then no mention of who they wanna face seemed rather dumb, but they teased it enough.

7/10

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Good promos, good matches, and good edge being involved.

Just annoyed with the end and the KO bs. I get it was being sold as edge out smarting Roman and being an opportunist, but was kind of underwhelming.

7 out of 10

oh, and let’s see if RedBoy was right about Nak getting his shot at Roman. So far, there’s no fucking way they’re fighting unless it’s a chamber match and he’s simply involved.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I think Nakamura might be getting the nudge for a longer term program. There's no way they'll let him cut the promos he has and book him the way they have if they didn't have that lined up.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think Nakamura might be getting the nudge for a longer term program. There's no way they'll let him cut the promos he has and book him the way they have if they didn't have that lined up.
We’ll see. The way WWE works, no clue, I just know that the gauntlet seemed rather pointless so far.