Rate Smackdown 10/16/2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
1602891139537.png

Rate Smackdown and leave a message to let us know what you thought of the show!

Jeff Hardy vs. Lars Sullivan

Sullivan won by pin fal

The New Day vs. Cesaro, Sheamus and Shinsuke Nakamura

The New Day won by pin fall

Daniel Bryan Is Back

Bryan announced he was back before being interrupted by Seth Rollins who attacked him. Bryan fought back. The Mysterios came out and Rollins tried to get Bryan to help him against them, but Bryan left. Then Buddy Murphy came down and pretended to help Rollins, but attacked him. Afterward, Murphy tried to shake the Mysterios' hands but they refused.

Smackdown Tag Titles: Champions The Street Profits vs. Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler

No contest due to everyone brawling in the ring

Banks and Bayley Contract Signing

Typical contract signing with Bayley leaving without signing

Universal Championship: Champion Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman

Roman won by tap out. Afterwards, Jey Uso came out, and Roman tried to convince him to drop out of the match. Uso attacked Roman and was held back by officials and Roman hit him.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
9 out of 10

To me, it was a somewhat interesting show and not nearly as exciting as a season premiere of any show should be. Good booking, mediocre to bad match endings. Thank God, the main event ended the show on a high note. Roman, Braun and Jey stole the night with good attacks and proper selling. Even Paul Heyman being silent, yet reacting was real good. The family dynamic is working out great between Roman and Jey. So I would have given this show an 8 but decided to give it a 9 based off of a great main event and a great end to the show.

Edit: Ok I forgot about the segment with Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins which should lead to a great feud. It's another possible family angle but ok let's see how this one turns out.

Last edited:

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
It’s awesome to see that Danial Bryan was on! Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryant and the Mysterios... Should be lots of interesting feuds going on.

Reactions: Death Walker

Crash

Reaction score
7/10

Good show, the roman story-line is great and I liked how the show kept the action going, no really down or boring moments.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It’s awesome to see that Danial Bryan was on! Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryant and the Mysterios... Should be lots of interesting feuds going on.

So it's possible you might enjoy Smackdown a bit more? I know you mentioned before it wasn't your favorite. Maybe having these guys will make it more enjoyable.

Reactions: Death Walker