Rate Smackdown 10/04/2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's episode of Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 7/10

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Please rate this week's episode of Smackdown Live in our poll and leave your thoughts about the show below!

Bray Wyatt vs Kane

Kane defeated Bray Wyatt by count out. Randy Orton appeared on the Titan Tron during the match and distracted Wyatt. Upon being knocked out of the ring, Bray voluntarily did not re enter.

Afterwards throughout the show, vignettes aired that showed Randy Orton trying to hunt Bray Wyatt and trapped him in a storage locker. Wyatt eventually escaped somehow.

Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Bella

Nikki Bella won by DQ when Carmella joined Alexa in beating down Nikki. Becky Lynch ran down to help Nikke and a brawl ensued.

Alexa Bliss and Carmella vs Becky Lynch and Nikki Bella

The brawl was sorted into a tag match to the surprise of everyone. Nikki Bella chased Carmella out of the arena and she and Bliss defeated Bella and Lynch when Bliss pinned Lynch.

The Vaudevillains vs the Hype Bros

The Hype Bros defeated the Vaudevillains by pin fall.

Miz TV with Dolph Ziggler

Basically Dolph gave another of his impassioned speeches about his career not being over yet. Miz insisted it was and then brought out a couple members of the Spirit Squad. The Spirit Squad attacked Dolph from behind until he super kicked them both. Miz tried to hit a skull crushing finale but Dolph reversed it to try and hit a super kick but Miz left the ring.

Jimmy Uso vs Jason Jordan

Jason Jordan defeated Jimmy Uso by pinfall. After the match, they tried to take out Gable's knee. Heath Slater and Rhyno came out to save them.

Jack Swagger vs Baron Corbin

Baron Corbin was trying to reach for the rope while he was in the ankle lock and the referee mistook his reaching for a tap out and awarded the match to Swagger. Corbin tore the announce table apart afterward.

AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose and John Cena Promo

AJ Styles came out and was interrupted by Ambrose and they were interrupted by Cena. Before Cena had a chance to speak, Styles told him to shut up and then went off on him. Then, when Cena had a chance to speak again, Ambrose told him off and went off on Cena for his politicking.

Cena then said, "Talk is cheap" and took out both AJ and Ambrose. While Cena was celebrating, though, Styles speared him and then hit him with a phenomenal forearm. While AJ was celebrating, he was attacked by Ambrose and hit by dirty deeds on the steel steps.

Reactions: Solidus1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I gave it a six based strongly on the final promo. None of the matches were really anything to jump up and down about. I don't really feel like going into any deep analysis as it was sort of a dull show. The bad call by the referee on Corbin and the final promo made the show.

I wouldn't go out of my way to watch any more of it though. Just my thought.

Reactions: Solidus1

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Nothing too crazy tonight besides Miz/Ziggler and the triple threat promo. Serviceable go home show, 6/10.

The Good:

My lawd Dolph Ziggler got fucking kettle cooked tonight. That Dolphumentary was the most disrespectful thing I've seen in some time. Then if the video package wasn't enough Miz brings out two of the Spirit Squad...KENNY FUCKING DYKSTRA on WWE television in 2016...what is life rn...Ziggler has to lose at this point, no redeeming him after this. Miz walking into No Mercy like:

Dean Ambrose with a microphone is greatness, especially these last few weeks. The promo he cut on Cena tonight was beautiful. I honestly can't tell whether or not these guys actually don't like each other IRL but they're making me believe so and that's good. Styles eluding to his history with Ric Flair made me happy. I just can't wait for this match and hopefully, lord willing, Styles retains.

I just want to point out that the opening match/segment was the only time I've seen a wrestler be distracted and not get caught by his opponent and still lose...also are we getting closer to the eventual reveal of sister Abigail?

The meh:

Srsly Smackdown enough with the Women's tag matches. Tonight I didn't mind because all participants were on the No Mercy card but for heavens sake let them go 1v1 for a night please.

Corbin got SCREW'D...in the dumbest way possible. Who the fuck smacks their hand on the mat when grabbing for the rope?...dumbass.

The Bad:

Pretty much everything else.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hahaha that Dolph Success of a Failure promo package was one of the best things I've ever seen. I feel like that's how all the top people of WWE feel about him and probably just giggled backstage at thay video

Kenzie

Jobber
Reaction score
It was a decent show. The ending with AJ, Cena, and Dean was pretty awesome. The rest of the show was pretty good I guess.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
6/10 for me, as well. It was a decent go-home show for No Mercy.

The highlights of the show were that Miz/DZ segment, the ending to Corbin/Swagger and Styles/Ambrose/Cena segment.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Decent show liked the final promo at the end and the Ziggler/Miz segment really enjoyed. Everything else was there, the only thing I did not like was the Corbin vs Swagger match.
Decent show, but will say No Mercy could be a really good show just from match card itself.