Royal Rumble Rate Royal Rumble 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate /10

• Total voters

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
There was a lot done right, the AJ Styles debut was fucking insane

I actually watched the whole match via stream, when I heard the pop and the camera cut to AJ coming out, I was slapping my head, my jaw dropped, I was going fucking off the wall for that shit right there. When the league took out Roman that was one of the bad ideas, just to protect him as usual because to Vince he is his precious. Styles' elimination was done perfectly with KO doing it, the man who put on a 5 star Last Man Standing match with Ambrose, him eliminating Styles I have no problem with that. Then when Reigns was 28th man gone that felt so good to see Ambrose last with Triple H instead of Reigns, that really fired up the crowd. If it was Reigns everyone would of booed until Triple H tossed him out. I liked after Triple H came shit moved fast as fuck, he did a good job at his age. But now once again WWE are gonna strike again to put Reigns over at mania. If anything, it should be Dean Ambrose.