Rate RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Haven't enjoyed an ending to raw like that in a long time. The show before that was surprising , Kofi won? but um

7/10 just for NAO (always love that) and DB turn

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I didn't watch it yet! :angry: :mad2: :woo1:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
OH HELL NO! THIS MAH CONTIENT!:gtfo:

Seriously though, I'll rate it a 5/10, it was a pretty lackluster RAW, and it felt like it just dragged on. The only interesting part was the end imo.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
5/10

+ The ending made Bryan look a star
+ Setting up HHH/Punk really well
+ Reigns pinning Punk again
+ Brotherhood were great as usual
+ No power couple on our screens doing shit

- Why the fuck did Kofi get the clean win over Orton? Surely there are better people that could benefit from it than this shitty jobber.
- Orton/Cena. So predictable after Cole told us Cena's dad is at ringside. Whole 'attack' segment was just so, so awful and lazy.
- Big Show KO on Colter was pretty random and unnecessary. Probably foreshadowing what he'll do to Heyman next week.
- No Lesnar
- No Barrett?!

Reactions: HEELKris

HEELKris

Jobber
Reaction score
6/10 I only liked the NAO heel turn and Cena vs Sandow. Bryan and Husky in the cage was cool but they should've saved it for the Rumble. The rest was garbage

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
A global alert for this garbage? Bitch please
cf90985415c5e66912c5f9a2d759d1e7.gif

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I enjoyed it, especially Reigns drop kick and telling NAO to suck it. good show 7/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
6/10
-Sandow put up a good fight vs Cena.
-Kofi Beat Orton.. while last weeks taping showed Kingston getting dominated by Alexander Rusev on NXT pretty quickly.. If Kofi loses on this weeks released tapings I'm not sure how they thought they could have that match go like that.
-Big Show dominating Jack Swagger really quickly than unnecessarily knocking out Zeb Colter.. I'm not sure why this is how they're approaching his character considering how they made him look like such a baby back bitch last year :)
-NAO walking out on Punk was pretty crazy
-Boring Match of the Meheecans (RM vs ADR)
-The ending was awesome, the turn heard round the world.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
7/10 on the TNA scale, was a largely boring show but had so much good that it can't get a low rating.

It really established that anything can happen, with the horrible midcard vs main eventer matches getting turned on their heads with Kofi, a GREAT swerve with the Outlaws (Corporate DX FTW!) and the usual good wrestling we've come to expect from Raw.

Did I cover all the good stuff? Yeah, think I did.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
7/10 on the TNA scale, was a largely boring show but had so much good that it can't get a low rating.

It really established that anything can happen, with the horrible midcard vs main eventer matches getting turned on their heads with Kofi, a GREAT swerve with the Outlaws (Corporate DX FTW!) and the usual good wrestling we've come to expect from Raw.

Did I cover all the good stuff? Yeah, think I did.
WAIT! you forgot

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY