Rate Raw - May 21st

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
You know what was stupid about RAW. John Cena has taken 2 KO punches from big show and kicked out. ON raw he got knocked out by 1. :dawg:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
It took 40 minutes (No ads) for anything that I actually cared about to come on and even that was pretty dull.

Ziggler being in the main event gives it a mark, even if he didn't do much in it.

1/10

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE Creative:

Noob idiot #1: "So, SmackDown ratings are down yet again :((. Let's move the SD main eventers who can't draw into the RAW main event??

Noob idiot #2: "AWESOME IDEA! We could have Big Show be the super duper shock moment guy at over the limit and take out Cena for his first ever heel turn!!"

Triple H: "*cough* What about my bestest m8 Sheamus? He has to bury someone...?"

Noob idiot #3: "How about we make a really rare tag-team match on RAW and have him practically bury all the lumberjacks?"

All in Unison: "YAY FOR CREATIVE!!!!"

Heyman: :facepalm1:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This show was as close to shit as it comes without attracting flies.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
WWE Creative:

Noob idiot #1: "So, SmackDown ratings are down yet again :((. Let's move the SD main eventers who can't draw into the RAW main event??

Noob idiot #2: "AWESOME IDEA! We could have Big Show be the super duper shock moment guy at over the limit and take out Cena for his first ever heel turn!!"

Triple H: "*cough* What about my bestest m8 Sheamus? He has to bury someone...?"

Noob idiot #3: "How about we make a really rare tag-team match on RAW and have him practically bury all the lumberjacks?"

All in Unison: "YAY FOR CREATIVE!!!!"

Heyman: :facepalm1:

In their defense, the ratings were up when he was challenging for the belt last year... But then again, that was because of Mark Henry, the feud being good, and the show being consistently good every week.

Neither of which Raw can say right now. We can look past plotholes as wrestling fans, but this Big Show storyline is like little bits and pieces of plot floating through space.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
6/10 only reason 6 is cena segment and i was there to see it :) Fucking love cena

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Damn I forgot you were there last night. I'm sorry you spent your money on that abortion of a show