Rate RAW July 2nd

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That was the kindest Agree to disagree i've seen D'Z make so far....I cant stand it but a lot of my hate comes from TNA being so much better for a while now...and still having way way less viewers.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Shoot, if someone's enjoying the current product, don't ruin his buzz!

You think that was me trying to ruin someone's buzz?

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I actually thought the 5s and 6s ITT were a little too high, but to each their own. The shows aren't bad, they are just boring and it feels like WWE has been spinning their wheels ever since Lesnar/Cena finished. Nothing feels important or worthwhile.

I myself don't actually find the shows boring, maybe I am a bit more lenient with it as you have been watching it for a lot longer than me, but on the whole I think per show, there is only 1 or 2 segments that I don't like, and maybe the odd match. Thinking back I could score this a lot lower, just because I thought Lesnar's answer to HHH was shit.

Tbh I actually find Smackdown boring from the shows I've watched.

AidsJohnson said:
That was the kindest Agree to disagree i've seen D'Z make so far....I cant stand it but a lot of my hate comes from TNA being so much better for a while now...and still having way way less viewers.

I can't judge as I've not seen TNA in years.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
I don't get you lot,

I would rate this as an 8/maybe 9 tonight, I thought overall the show was great, had a great start and a great end, only down points was the ADR attack on SC, and Tensai losing in a matter of seconds.

Or maybe it's me who's not getting the show :haha:

Tensai losing in seconds = :yay:

My personal rating was a 4/5. The show wasn't as bad as people make out but I don't think it's a stand out show lol. It was average at best. IMO ofc.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I actually like Tensai, I think I love his theme song more than actually him though, so would have preferred him to win, just to hear his theme song. Then again, the way he attacked his ...(forgot the name they give them) after was bizarre.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
I agree with that to be honest, I've not once heard the crowd stand out for him, still, I can listen to his them on youtube :D.

Hell yeah :)

Another reason is you can replace his 5 minute segment on RAW with something worth while like a Tyson Kidd match, a US title build up, a useful storyline builder backstage segment etc.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
That's true, I've not actually seen much of Tyson Kidd yet though so I will hold off saying it would be great to see him, but I'd defiantly replace it with a backstage build up.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Hi all, was craving a quick post on here, my laptop is still Donald ducked sadly :(

Cena/Jericho/Bryan/Punk seg - All that I learnt from this promo is how quickly WWE can make something cool become uncool as soon as they endorse it. Seriously :yes: has - as I and others predicted - become utterly tedious and repetitive. Still, we'll be hearing it for years to come as it makes them money.

I digress - segment achieved nothing, Jericho owned all as usual. Nothing new there.

8 man tag match - I fast forward it to the end where I seen Brodus Clay dancing with little kids again; gutted I missed that.

Del Rio/Cara - I pray that this leads to a fued. Hopefully Cara interfering and costing Del Rio against Sheamus at Mitb.

***Replays of Triple H doing something***

Lesnar returning on the 1000th as predicted. Definitely the right decision and I can't wait for it.

Sheamus/AJ vs Ziggler/Vickie - The Fuck was the point in this match!?

Doink/Slater/DDP - Epic.

Big Show/Kane - Oops must have accidentally sat on the fast forward button :urm:

Tyson/Tensai - Holy shit was epic. Tyson deserves this push so much, words can't describe how much he deserves it.

Tag team match playas - I actually quite enjoyed this. I love everyone involved besides Cena so that made it an actual interesting watch for moi. I haven't checked what you guys made of the ending but I thought it was really good. I can't imagine that will be a popular opinion around here; I just think it was a pretty original ending and I find AJ awesome to watch.

Punk's potential tweener turn I can't really decide on. If they let Punk be Punk then it will be awesome, however I get the feeling that it will feel very "WWE endorsed" as I referred to earlier. I get the feeling they will bang on about his "pipebombs" and it will come across as rather forced. The reason we all loved last year's stuff is IMO because it all felt real.

Anyway, pretty dull Raw with some very good parts. However since I'm really enjoying the Punk/Bryan/AJ rivalry I enjoyed a lot more of the show than those who don't.

5/10

Reactions: Matt