Rate RAW July 2nd

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
5.5 ending 7.5

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
6/10 just because of Tyson Kidd. I swear we only had like 3 one on one matches. it was unbearable and i slept through some of it just b/c it was so awful.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Meh .... I'll go as low as a 5. There was just so much I didn't like, so it wasn't my cup of tea. Hard for me to get into it.
And have I mentioned AJ gets on my nerves? ;) So for me she had too much camera time tonight, but I know a lot of people like her, so oh well.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I love the AJ storyline and as someone who loves it I will say it is about to get on my nerves because they show her way too much now.
Glad Kidd won eventhough it was just a quicky
MarkyMarked for Doink the clown and was awesome seeing DDP.

Tonight did make me wonder. The GMs are part of the show. They dont really make the matches and all that. So is it a coincidence that when Teddy is in charge we get all kinds of random tag matches or does creative just like to fuck with us and make it seem like that? Any story behind this that I might have missed?

Rating: 6/10

Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
I love the AJ storyline and as someone who loves it I will say it is about to get on my nerves because they show her way too much now.

This does make me feel better. At least I know it's not just me!

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
10/10 cause Tyson Kidd won.

Reactions: Matt

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
7/10 Nice Raw :ace:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
2/10. Surely Dolph's and I hated this one, but if you like the AJ storyline, you liked this Raw. For me, this show was ridiculous, and while I'd love to give this show a great rating for Tyson Kidd squashing Fat Albert because words can't begin to describe how awesome that is and how much I loved that, the rest of the show that didn't involve Heath Slater was just really bad imo.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I don't get you lot,

I would rate this as an 8/maybe 9 tonight, I thought overall the show was great, had a great start and a great end, only down points was the ADR attack on SC, and Tensai losing in a matter of seconds.

Or maybe it's me who's not getting the show :haha:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'll go 4. No into the days of our lives drama queen stuff, as it takes away from great matches like the finale. Y2J is almost the whole reason i enjoyed the show.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I don't get you lot,

I would rate this as an 8/maybe 9 tonight, I thought overall the show was great, had a great start and a great end, only down points was the ADR attack on SC, and Tensai losing in a matter of seconds.

Or maybe it's me who's not getting the show :haha:

I actually thought the 5s and 6s ITT were a little too high, but to each their own. The shows aren't bad, they are just boring and it feels like WWE has been spinning their wheels ever since Lesnar/Cena finished. Nothing feels important or worthwhile.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Shoot, if someone's enjoying the current product, don't ruin his buzz!