Rate RAW August 6th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
CM Punk Vs Rey - Was ok, nothing special. Pretty much a predictable match

Christian vs Del Rio - Again, was a decent match, I just really wish Christian would get pushed more down the road.

Big Show vs Randy Orton - Worst match of the night. Was absolutely terrible. Both guys were sluggish and never picked things up. They really need to get rid of Big Show.

Ryback vs Hawkins and Reks - Typical Squash.

PTP vs Epico and Primo - Was decent, nothing too exciting really. Hopefully they do something with Epico and Primo.

Kelly Kelly vs Eve - Just awful.

The Miz vs Kane - Another bore fest.

Riley vs Ziggler - Nice to see Riley win i guess.

John Cena vs Daniel Bryan - Probably the match of the night. Bryan is really doing well lately in my opinion. He is just amazing as usual.

Most of the segments i really didn't care for. Punks opener was ok. The Lesnar/HHH stuff is the same old shit really. The Sheamus/ADR stuff was lame. AJ is starting to slowly annoy me now, which sucks because i really like her as a wrestler. The end at first was really good with Punk screaming on commentary at Lawler (Who btw needs to get the boot eventually, he is just dreadful now.) I wish Punk would have done it on a microphone instead of the headset, but it was still good. Then it was wasted by Big Show ending the show on top. I understand the build, but that made no sense at all with all the Punk stuff.

Give it a 5/10

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
6/10 here. At least the kellykelly deal had eve, and she wasnt given extra time outside the match. DB > all, Ziggler match was great....AW needs to get off the mic.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dont want to watch a match and have him mic'd up the whole time, it is annoying as fuck. "Yeah titus, get him darren" I already have two assholes on the mic behind him, Id rather not make it 3. Murder king, and get Matthews in, and two is alright again. Until then :finger: his headpiece.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
After sleeping on it, the ME should have warranted more than a 3/10... but this incessant Tout enema cancels that out.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't see how tout angers so many people.

it sounds like a medical condition -.-