Rate RAW August 13th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The good was good and the bad was bad. Not as good as some RAW's have been lately. It was pretty obvious that they lacked most of the guys from the smackdown roster they are using regularly and it showed through. It was nice that we got to see a lot more mid carders this week but they failed on really using them to their full potential. 5/10 from me.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
This RAW was insanely terrible. Man I am sick of main event being tag match between guys involved in a storyline. Then HHH/Lesnar/HBK was terrible, having to cut the beating was crap.

Lets analyse it fully:

CM Punk vs Show was going ok for me, and D-Bry coming out was ok, I thought it would finish there. When Cena came out I knew exactly where it was heading the second his music hit. Thanks for butchering the tag division even more WWE! Then we get to the tag match, after backstage crap, we have Cena and Punk try to mimic each other, that would be good if they actually hit the moves properly, Cena botches the bulldog. Match ends boring as usual

We had JTG vs Ryback. Good choice, JTG still working after that whole gimmick with Alisha Fox fell through. Yawn is the best word to describe it

Raw Active (oh boy!) I get to vote on who should appear on yet another Piper's pit. Well lets just say that despite Piper talking the guests were of quality and then we had a match between Ziggler, Miz and Jericho but a mid-card match for these three. Get them in the main event and get rid of that shameful main event tag match

FINALLY! We have some heat on tag titles. AW brought some attention to the ever dying tag titles, (thanks Cena for that btw) and we had Prime Time Players attack truth after his , ehem match with Slater.

Sin Cara brought some good action, but Tensai was just terrible, over selling moves. This angle they are going with attacking Jackie Chan or whatever his name is post match has become lame. Tensai came in to be a monster and will leave as a joke

Sandow vs Christian decent but have him feud with Brodus, that is a terrible idea, I would much prefer to see Christian/Sandow feud

Divas match returned. And it was a usual divas match as always nothing special at all

Then the contract signing that turned into an assualt that I think everyone saw coming. Cutting the beating, smart then just have Brock hit the floor with sticks, doesn't fool anyone. Then the break his arm threat kudos to HBK selling the injury, but man this feud has turned from two great stars from early 2000 to uh-huh..ok

2/10. Man they better get something decent on RAW

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
The good was good and the bad was bad.

OMG I was gonna use these exact words. Yes, so the evil guys were evil and the good guys were good. Punk is annoying me a bit, but Chris is making up for it by not acting like a dweeb. (I didn't just say that lol)

9.9/10 For Punk/Piper acting high school all over again.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
OMG I was gonna use these exact words. Yes, so the evil guys were evil and the good guys were good. Punk is annoying me a bit, but Chris is making up for it by not acting like a dweeb. (I didn't just say that lol)

9.9/10 For Punk/Piper acting high school all over again.

76689040ac25eb08fa6d075cca0e9b6a.png

Crayo, found someone who is more optimistic then you.

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
6/10 decent Raw, massive disapointment though with it being the last before SS, and Ryback's new theme. :eww::urm::facepalm::silva::yuno::annoyed::facepalm1:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think Ryback's new theme is okay. Not that bad to me, interested as to who does it. Better not be Jim Johnston :facepalm1:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
2/10. Rybacks new theme is laughable, his random feed me more is a joke. DZ and Y2J, and DB. The problem with db is he is stuck with those shitbombs and jobbed, so he loses his point. 2/10 is more than too fair.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
raw totally needs better fueds.. bring back the Jean-Pierre Lafete vs Bret Hart storyline....

Spoileralert... the sneaky pirate stole brets leather jacket

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Rainman said:
I watched it live though, that show was virtually impossible to sit through live. Should have graded it lower for all the recaps, adverts, and other filler you were just able to fast-forward through. Can definitely see how you got a 7.5 out of that.

Crayo, yes. Music helps, but when there's THAT many it really ruins the flow of the show.

The fact that I was able to go asleep without worrying about missing anything kinda shows how hard it was to watch lol. Yeah it does kill absolutely all momentum and makes it hard to enjoy for me.