Rate RAW August 13th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
2/10 shit Raw. :haha: Just kidding. 5.5/10. Good ending, triple threat match was great, the rest wasn't really that good though.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I really enjoyed it, the triple threat match between Jericho, Ziggler and The Miz was the best match of the night, and the segment between Triple H, Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, and Shawn Michaels was my highlight of the night. Good Show

7.5/10.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
3/10 Dude, besides the last 10 minutes, RAW was shit. I hated it. WWE needs to leave the PG era, and higher new writers.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Don't really blame PG ratings. I think it just needs better feuds, storylines, and better divisions.

Reactions: Snowman1

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
7.5/10 for me.. triple threat match was great I thought.. and final build to SS was pretty good as well.. punk/cena interaction was pretty entertaining as well

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There was way more bad than good tonight, but the good was really good. PTP'ers look like bosses, Sandow gets a crucial win, hope that match happens at Summerslam. Punk stealing the Five Moves of Doom made me mark, Miz/Jericho/Ziggler was awesome, and Brock Lesnar finally... FINALLY looks like a legit badass.

The rest of this show was really boring and dragged like crazy, and they desperately need to cut back to 2 hours. Still, the good outweighed the bad. 6/10

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
5.5/10 Punk stuff is confusing and really hypocritical. Really enjoyed Jericho/Miz/Zigger was probably match of the night. Daniel Bryan is soo fucking over and was amazing as usual, too bad WWE is just making him a comedy act, wish he was main eventing. Sandow was another bright spot. Could care less about Lesnar or HHH but the segment was lame.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
4/10. Ziggler match was the only thing I enjoyed.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Rainman said:
There was way more bad than good tonight, but the good was really good. PTP'ers look like bosses, Sandow gets a crucial win, hope that match happens at Summerslam. Punk stealing the Five Moves of Doom made me mark, Miz/Jericho/Ziggler was awesome, and Brock Lesnar finally... FINALLY looks like a legit badass.

The rest of this show was really boring and dragged like crazy, and they desperately need to cut back to 2 hours. Still, the good outweighed the bad. 6/10

I agree with a lot of this, I'd go a bit higher and go 7.5/10

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I agree with a lot of this, I'd go a bit higher and go 7.5/10

I watched it live though, that show was virtually impossible to sit through live. Should have graded it lower for all the recaps, adverts, and other filler you were just able to fast-forward through. Can definitely see how you got a 7.5 out of that.

Crayo, yes. Music helps, but when there's THAT many it really ruins the flow of the show.

Reaction score
2/10. Only thing that was good was Jericho/Ziggler/Miz and Lesnar/Heyman/HBK. Everything else sucked.