Rate Raw 9/2/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You base if you will watch on how highly it gets rated in threads like these? lol

You can always just ask me if it was worth watching and I'd be glad to tell you "no"
I base if it's worth watching depending on WHO voted what. Honestly I think i'm all done with this trash in general, I just want to finish WM, see Taker vs Bray and call it good. Smackdown I just read spoilers for, but RAW has its moments. I base watching it on a few people and their ratings, because if I read spoilers it isn't worth watching at all.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I just put it on and skip the shit that sucks. so generally I skip anything not involving HHH, Steph, Ziggler or oReigns.

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Watched it; saw a bunch of crap explode in the ring - still waiting for the steel cage machette match, the Diva's steel cage mud pit match, the steel cage Tables, Ladders, and Loveseats match, the steel cage Refs match, the steel cage announcer's match, the steel cage 'everyone blindfolded' match, the steel cage Royal Rumble match, the steel cage Triple H VS dis gruntled viewers match, the steel cage Steph McMahon VS all the Divas match, the steel cage in a steel cage in a steel cage those two goons that help Seth Rollins VS everyone thaqt ever lived match..TBC..