Rate RAW 8/25/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How Was RAW?

• Total voters

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Cheers babe.

7b7db4a2cb454033399ffe45a5a825c7.gif

"running"

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I thought it was decent.
I didn't like the Cena pair up with Wyatt.
I am loving the new Roman and Seth feud. I have been waiting for this!
it was a 5 if you ask me lol

The Cena/Wyatt thing was so dumb....I posted a thread about it....frustrated.

I agree. roman and seth = gold.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
7/10 at best

Positives:
- Cesaro winning. Good to know he's back on track. Hopefully he wins the US title from Sheamus.
- Rusev vs Thwagger. They actually sold it well, the injuries and stuff... Laughed my ass off when Rusev started yelling at Jack in Bulgarian, understood a few words, 'cause his language has some similar words with mine (Serbian)
- Good segment with AJ Lee/Paige, after a shitty match between Paige and Natalya. When AJ came close to Paige, I thought she was gonna kiss her. lol
- The entire Eulogy for Dean Ambrose segment. This is actually the first time Roman and Seth started brawling, after The Shield's demise, I believe...
- Decent match between Goldust/Stardust and The Usos and the best part was Goldust and Stardust attacking Usos after the match. A possible heel turn?
- Enjoyed Dolph vs Mizdow, but the match should've been a helluva lot longer. Sandow portrayed Miz better than Miz himself. lol
- Roman Reigns vs Rollins/Kane - Decent segment

Negatives:
- Openning the show with a 'yawn fest'. By that I mean Cena, Hogan and Flair. HB-Shizzle was cool, as always.
- Paige vs Natalya
- Shitadores got the shitty ass win over Slater Gator. Boo!
- Bo Dallas vs Kofi. Shitty match. lol Bo almost botched delivering the Bo-dog
- Good job at burying the Wyatt Family, you dimwits!

The 'I don't give a fuck' about this segment:
- The Bella Twins reconciliation. Pathetic acting by both Brie and Nikki. What a cringe-worthy segment.
- Oooh, here comes the aggressive Cena and beating down Bray... Screw you!

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Does anyone have a gif of Henry and Show running to the ring? It sounds nearly as good as Mark Henry out running the nexus.
It's like baywatch, the next generation.
Glad you're back, bro. It's a slow burn but I believe the old Seabs is making is long awaited return.

Oh, by the way, WWE is lethargic.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
IMO and I'm not saying this because I'm super biased but Damien Mizdow was one of the sole positives of the show.. This was by far one of the best character jobs they've used him for.. He even nailed the figure-4 leg lock faster and cleaner than Miz does most of the time, this was pretty creative of the WWE using a stunt double angle for Hollywood Miz.
26c2e4b8d11701139420ced1c610c4a6.jpg

Reactions: edge4ever

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
IMO and I'm not saying this because I'm super biased but Damien Mizdow was one of the sole positives of the show.. This was by far one of the best character jobs they've used him for.. He even nailed the figure-4 leg lock faster and cleaner than Miz does most of the time, this was pretty creative of the WWE using a stunt double angle for Hollywood Miz.
26c2e4b8d11701139420ced1c610c4a6.jpg
Well said