Rate RAW #6

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
It was very refreshing listening to them getting serious. It should've happened weeks ago. I just found that Cena began to speak for too long and (they were both guilty of this) asking the crowd to chant instead of just getting on with the promo. They should have been back and forth retorts instead of what it was IMO.

They made the match feel a lot more important, that was great but Cena rambled on for a bit too long.

In my opinion going back to back constantly is dangerous, you run out of content and you just repeat yourself. Like HHH and Punk last year.

The crowd were pumped for it too. Rock turned a shit crowd into a good crowd, as soon as Cena enters like always the crowd liven up. Cena was talking about the crowd at one point so he had to reference them. It was flawless in my opinion. Both had long stretches to talk, no interruptions, was just a good promo and as you say, it should have happened weeks ago.