Rate RAW 6/2/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Rollins/10

Rollins>The Shield

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm glad the Cena/Wyatt rivalry is officially over.

But is it actually over... that can't be said until we hear from Bray on Smackdown. I know it seems as if Cena moved onto a feud with the Authority (??) but that doesn't really mean anything. We'll see from the Smackdown results tonight.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
But is it actually over... that can't be said until we hear from Bray on Smackdown. I know it seems as if Cena moved onto a feud with the Authority (??) but that doesn't really mean anything. We'll see from the Smackdown results tonight.
I really see no reason why the program should continue, especially with Cena involved with the authority now I'm sure the feud is over.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I really see no reason why the program should continue, especially with Cena involved with the authority now I'm sure the feud is over.

I agree it should be over.... but who is to say that Wyatt won't be the Authority's strong-arm against Cena?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Wow, just did a quick lookup of the recap and boy was I surprised about the Shield news. Glad no one spoiled it with a thread title! Can't wait to watch it tomorrow.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I agree it should be over.... but who is to say that Wyatt won't be the Authority's strong-arm against Cena?
Don't think so; they already have Kane on that spot, it also wouldn't make that much sense character-wise (although this could be ignored, since Kane theoretically wouldn't make much sense there either, but it's alright), plus Cena's WM feuds tend to wrap up after the rubber match which would've been the LMS, Wyatt's crew is already busy again and they also seem to be going in a different direction with Wyatt being gone (if he was to work with the Authority I suppose they would've started it on Raw). It's a possibility because you never know what they're going to do (and they usually don't do the smart thing anyway) but I strongly doubt it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
5/10

Purely because of the very last segment, the show before that was garbage. I loved how The Shield split, even though I didn't think it'd happen this soon. TBH, I thought Ambrose would be the one to cause The Shield to split, 'cause he's the most natural looking heel among 'em. Oh well.

After a little while, WWE just made things interesting once again. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It sucks, Dolph deserves way better than this. Also, love the gif in your sig!
I can go both ways. I can see why he should be treated better, he's a solid worker with a loyal fanbase. But at the same time I don't think Vince puts up with as much shit nowadays (dude is getting old) and he isn't in the same position as he was back when for example Shawn was at his worst. Not saying that Dolph is acting like Shawn but I think you get my point.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
7/10

Raw just went up at least 3 points in the rating for me just for the ending alone, I was literally clapping like a Blue monkey at the screen when the curve ball was thrown. And I did predict the shield would end in this rivalry, but oh boy what a way to end it, loved every second of it, made me feel like a child watching wrestling at its finest

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
First 2 hours = 5/10 - Damien blowing on Big Show's ear like Lance did to LeBron was pretty gold.
Last Hour = 8/10 easily - Shocking the Universe by having Seth Rollins be the one to turn was absolutely creative. I can't wait to see how the storyline progresses from there, Shield's going to have to even the odds somehow.