Rate RAW 6/11/1012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I honestly believe if this was 2 hours people would be giving 7/8/9's maybe. Commercials were killer tonight, I think nearly every user complained about them. Something we're going to have to live with when it becomes permanent. Commercials really kill the buzz imo.

So damn true, those were way overdone.
Anyone up for a "Raw over Youtube Discussion Thread" every Tuesday night at the time that Raw normally starts?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
So damn true, those were way overdone.
Anyone up for a "Raw over Youtube Discussion Thread" Tuesday night at 9?

Lmao if it was something we could get big I'd love that, but it's impossible.

Do what I do, YouTube music during breaks. In fact, during Big Show's match I was playing "Hollywood Undead - Paradise Lost" and it made Big Show look like a fucking beast, you know those monster montages of WWE superstars? It was like that, awesome. Then I turned it off and was bored.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS7EIeZ05_M Listen to that and imagine a monster dominating someone in a cage.

Reactions: Snowman1

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I skimmed through it on Youtube for the first time in a month and thought it was a pretty good show. I enjoyed Vince's appearances, Vader's appearance, the no #1 contender's match and Ziggler going over (to a massive pop), the Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ angle, etc. Nothing to complain about, really.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Decent Raw once again, shame the end segment was a bit of a letdown.

Don't know why Sheamus had to come out for the first segment, he had absolutely nothing interesting to say - shock, horror - apart from the word arse for a cheap pop.

He then beat Tensai cleanly? I don't know whether to be annoyed or happy about this. On the one hand Tensai is gash, but on the other he was meant to be worthy of beating Cena, he should be putting over someone big time.. but instead they just waste him on Sheamus.

Then a few other segments before that amazing triple threat. Once the Khali part was over it was a pretty amazing match. Crowd were totally behind Dolph. Amazing performance by him in a big match situation and kudos to Christian and Swagger for also making a great (by Raw's standards..) match.

The McMahon segments throughout were on the main pretty cool, but I was really annoyed by the J.R one. He pretty much mocked his cerebal paulsey(sp) which causes him to speak out the side of his mouth. At least it had Regal in it!

Kofi vs Big SHow - Never watched.

Vader/Slater Was cool to see Vader back in action, he looks pretty unfit but still cool nonetheless.

The end segment was pretty dull to be honest. I'm so glad that the awful Big Show/Cena rivalry will be over by this time next week. Such a boring mic exchange and the second that Big Show came out that segment was ruined.

The standout by far tonight though was the WWE title fued. Daniel Bryan was absolutely incredible every time he opened his mouth. AJ played her role brilliantly again. Even Punk was pretty good on the mic. Fascinating story and when AJ hugged Kane and the fan shouted "Kane's got a boner!!" was hilarious.

All in all, a pretty good Raw and it was about time as well. Very good crowd for a Raw additionally 6/10