Rate RAW #5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Great post. I just can't stand the inconsistency at the moment. The RWTM is meant to be epic, but the whole roster is being buried by three feuds. Then the period after WM always sucks big time, it's normally rematches which never affect anything and pointless bullshit until the summer.

I agree see i think this year due to the Rock/Cena match being announced last year so long before WM means it's had so long to build and very little has been done in reality that it's made this RTWM difficult for the WWE as they're obvs trying to hype this match up due to this big build but with now not that much time due to Rocks involvement in other things and because of this it's hit on the other feuds and given less time to them resulting in a stale build to WM