Rate Raw 5/22/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's Raw

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate this week's episode of Raw and leave comments to let us know what you thought!

Opening

Bray Wyatt came to the ring and discussed the main event of Extreme Rules. He was interrupted by Roman Reigns and the two were put into a match by Kurt Angle.

Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt

Roman Reigns won by DQ. The two brawled until Samoa Joe showed up and he attacked both Roman and Wyatt. They were then interrupted by Seth Rollins and he and Roman cleared the ring.

Akira Tozawa vs. Ariya Daivari

Tozawa won by pin fall.

Elias Samson vs Dean Ambrose

Elias Samson won by DQ when Miz hit Samson to DQ Ambrose.

Finn Balor vs Karl Anderson

Finn Balor won by pin fall.

Alicia Fox vs Sasha Banks

Banks won by pin fall

Kalisto vs Apollo Crews

Kalisto won by pin fall

Matt Hardy vs Sheamus

The winner of this match got to choose the stipulation for the tag team champion match at Extreme Rules. Matt Hardy won by pin fall and chose steel cage.

Austin Aries vs Tony Nese

Aries won by pin fall

Alexa Bliss vs Mickie James

Alexa won by pin fall

Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Bray Wyatt and Samoa Joe

Bray Wyatt and Samoa Joe won pin fall.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Who took the pin in the tag match? Wondered if raw was worth watching, glad I skipped it.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Matt Hardy vs Sheamus
The winner of this match got to choose the stipulation for the tag team champion match at Extreme Rules. Matt Hardy won by pin fall and chose steel cage..
Sure...not the match they innovated. A steel cage. makes sense.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
RAW was meh. I fast-forwarded through almost the entire episode. 4/10

The only things I found remotely interesting were The Miz attacking Samson just to mess with Ambrose, the Heyman/Bálor segment, Bálor vs Anderson and the ME, which set up two big matches for next week. Everything else was meh.

I guess I'll be done with RAW and only stick to watching their PPVs pretty soon.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The only things I found remotely interesting were The Miz attacking Samson just to mess with Ambrose, the Heyman/Bálor segment, Bálor vs Anderson and the ME, which set up two big matches for next week. Everything else was meh.

This...and I'll just add Mickie James, Dunno if it was the attire or the color or both, but she looked H.O.T. :damn:

irish_stu

Jobber
Reaction score
RAW was meh. I fast-forwarded through almost the entire episode. 4/10

I guess I'll be done with RAW and only stick to watching their PPVs pretty soon.

I gave it five for the reasons you have mentioned but i also enjoyed the Goldust promo, reminds me of his heyday, hoping this is one final hald decent run for Goldie before he hangs it up.

My issue with the main event is that rather than this making them all look like stars they all look a bit mid card you dont know the plan they are exchanging wins and not a single one of them looks like a proper challenger for Brock.

Reactions: Prince Bálor