Rate Raw 5/15/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate tonight's episode of Raw and leave some comments to let us know what you think of the show.

Opening

Kurt Angle announced that due to injury suffered at the hands of Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman would not face Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at Great Balls of Fire. He announced a fatal fiveway at Extreme Rules between Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt with the winner facing Lesnar at the PPV.

Each of the five wrestlers then came to the ring to protest and make their case as to why they are the number one contender. A brawl broke out that resulted in Finn Balor being the last man standing in the ring.

Sheamus vs Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy defeated Sheamus by pin fall.

Sasha Banks vs Alicia Fox

Alicia Fox defeated Sasha Banks by pin fall

Intercontinental Championship: Champion Dean Ambrose vs the Miz

The Miz won the match by DQ due to a low blow by Ambrose

Alexa Bliss Promo

Alexa made some derogatory statements at the crowd before Bayley interrupted and invoked her rematch clause at Extreme Rules. Then, Alexa told Bayley she was too good to wrestle an Extreme match and beat Bayley down with a Kendo stick.

Neville and TJ Perkins vs Austin Aries and Jack Gallagher

Neville and TJ Perkins defeated Austin Aries and Jack Gallagher by pin fall

Roman Reigns vs Finn Balor

Roman Reigns defeated Finn Balor by pin fall.

Golden Truth

Goldust attacked R Truth in the ring, ending their tag team.

Big Cass vs Titus O'Neil

Cass defeated O'Neil by pin fall.

Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt

Seth Rollins defeated Bray Wyatt by DQ when Samoa Joe attacked Rollins. After the match, Wyatt joined Joe in the ring and the two beat on Rollins. Bray Wyatt turned on Joe and hit him with Sister Abigail. Wyatt then hit Rollins with the move.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Giving this a 6. It was an okay Raw. Not the greatest and the middle hour was kinda lousy. Some of the matches were pretty good though. Miz and Ambrose had a good title match, but it had a lousy ending. An enjoyable Raw to a degree.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I didn't watch Raw tonight because of work. Just based on this I feel like that was a good thing

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...

~ So Sasha lost clean to Alicia Fox...and I die a little bit inside...
Seriously...does Sasha have some backstage heat or something?

~ And after Charlotte & Sasha gave us a Hell in a Cell, IronWoman and a Falls count Anywhere match
last year...at Extreme Rules Alexa and Bayley will give us...A Kendo Stick on a Pole match...Ugh...

This is fucking Blue! Did Vince Russo get rehired by the WWE?

No Nia Jax, No Mickie James, No Dana Brooke & Emma is injured...so once again it feels like the RAW
women's division has 4 performers in it...

I will admit...it was great to watch Alexa crack Bayley with that kendo stick...
but you know what would have made it even better?

If it was Sasha Banks doing it!!!

~ Just give Miz the IC title already...Ambrose is doing nothing with the belt...

~ And Finn Balor lost so Vince can finally get over his favorite loosing to him last year...

I'm done...

Last edited:

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Personally I haven't watched much wwe since mania, at all. I watched the shake up episodes, scratched my head, and said

I'm going to give impact a try.

So far I like it a lot more.

Sorry this was kind of pointless, but that's just where I'm at with wwe right now. They "shook it up" so much, yet had the same storyline's going. Just switched shows

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I skimmed through pretty much the entire episode, it seemed largely meh and boring. 4/10

Ambrose vs Miz was good, but the finish was anticlimatic. Also, Reigns vs Bálor was MOTN and the absolute highlight of the show.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Though probably being a bit generous given the abysmal show we got the week prior, I actually gave this one a 6/10. Pretty decent all around, good crowd, not a bad way to get back on track and start the build towards Extreme Rules...

~ So Sasha lost clean to Alicia Fox...and I die a little bit inside...
Seriously...does Sasha have some backstage heat or something?

Nope, no heat, just a loss that will add to the frustratuion ultimately leading to Sasha's heel turn....And boy does she need it a change of pace...

I skimmed through pretty much the entire episode, it seemed largely meh and boring. 4/10

Hopefully you didn't skip the Titus/Apollo Crews with Enzo and Cass segment; got to give it to Titus man, he got me laughing hard with his taunting of Enzo.

Furthermore, whether you believe it or not, I was actually intrigued with the Goldust heel turn and interested to see if WWE have any plan in particular for hm. Being he's in the late stages of his careeer, maybe they want to give him a final significant run, who knows? If they do so, I really hope they let him be just a little bit edgy, like the good old Goldust that we once loved. Hell, have him come out with his robe and wig again....

Reactions: Doxo

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
6 from me.
Finally we're getting something that involves the Universal championship on the show.
I expected there to be less wrestling than usual, because of the recent European Tour but no, the matches were alright.

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
There was so much wrong with this Raw. A Hardy beats Sheamus/Cesaro again, seriously this one sided feud is awful. Give Sheamus/Cesaro a win already.

Alexa Bliss getting the biggest megapush in the history of Womens wrestling; barf.

Rollins, Balor, Ambrose on the show, and no Braun; bummer.

Miz vs Ambrose was alright, dumb finish though. And its hard to get excited about their feud when the end result will probably just be Miz getting fed to Reigns.

2/10.