Rate RAW 5/12/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
This raw did a really thorough job of boring me. 4/10

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
A generous 3. I didn't even finish watching because I barely enjoyed any of the first 90 mins.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Finally got around to the rest of the show and It was really boring, this is a slow time for the WWE but I mean things have been kinda slow the first two weeks inbetween PPV events but then usually picks up the pace (as far as the current state of WWE goes) during the second half of inbetween time.

3-4/10 with a few high rated moments.

I feel bad for Sandow, really, he's been on a losing streak for so long. Loved his 'pipe bomb' on the pre-show, though.
No need to feel bad for him, this is building to something, it has to be.. either that or I'm just an insanely blinded Son of Sandow.
Something's building, idk why you would purposely make someone who is better than several other mid card wrestlers that are getting more airtime and booked in more favorable matches and winning unless that was the case. The 'pipe-bomb' on Monday's pre-show and then I hear his Smackdown segment is pretty good too from the tapings last night.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Finally watched it as got a huge wrestling backlog atm. Was pleasently surprised I expected garbage and got a half decent show. Adam Rose I have to agree with Lockard is a breath of fresh air from all the serious gimmicks like The Wyatts, Shield and Evolution. I'm definitely a Rosebud.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
fucking hell

you fans say you dont care about orton, but you still care enigh he gets beat

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
How would anyone care if he gets beat when he didn't even wrestle Monday?
just in gernal

you marks boo him and say you dont care, but you obviosuly do lads