RATE RAW #4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
3/10.

Opening and ending segments were entertaining, naturally. But they didn't contribute anything to this feud (Cena vs Rock). All the jokes used have been heard before. The promo of the night was Jericho's backstage promo in my opinion. Punk vs Jericho is completely destroying any other feud, it really is on its own at the top of the ladder.

The rest was hot garbage. Sheamus & Orton both in RAW matches, going over RAW superstars (Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger). Brodus Clay returned, cool, but another squash match. Taker's entrance lasted longer than Brodus' match.

Wrestlemania is literally "Buy it for the main-event, the rest is pointless".

3/10 was generous.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
3/10, just like the entire Road to Wrestlemania has been. 3/10

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Didn't see the show, but read your thread and a couple of recaps of all that happened, but this episode reminded me of Impact last thursday. A promo from a promo ace (Bully/Jericho), a mark out moment from a return of someone entertaining as hell (Brodus/Anderson), plus one other thing (Roode match/Johnny Ace) surrounded by an incessant need to cram in a bunch of dumb shit I couldn't care any less about around these few bright spots.

I'm more apt to rate Raw lowly because Rock's just a celebrity to me. What he does is entertaining, but I don't care. He does nothing for the future of the product. Looking forward to Superstars, where we may actually see the Raw roster in action.

EDIT: Watched the show: 4/10, BECAUSE TEDDY, THERE AIN'T NOBODY YOU CAN THROW AT MARK MOTHERFUCKIN HENRY THAT GONNA LIVE TO TELL THE TALE!

Reaction score
4/10 for me. Seeing the old Cena, Rock's concert, Brodus Clay back even though his match lasted only about a minute, and Otunga's entrance. One point for each of them.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
I have to give it a 4/10 overall. There were like 2 matches and they sucked, just wasted time the whole show.

Reaction score
CmPunk said:
Raw 3/10

Cena 9/10

Rock 10/10

Hornswaggles tweet 0/10

Damn. You must've hated Hornswaggle's tweet. Wasn't it after RAW though? :troll:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Pretty decent show but it was terribly slow IMO. They just didn't do that good with the time they had. What the hell was the point of that Zack Ryder Eve segment? No one gives a shit anymore.

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Pretty decent show but it was terribly slow IMO. They just didn't do that good with the time they had. What the hell was the point of that Zack Ryder Eve segment? No one gives a shit anymore.

I want Ryder to turn heel so bad. Eve, convince him please.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ryder heel won't do anything. He'll just go back to where he was when he started ZTLIS. Watch him get buried to some matches on Superstars and his show still run to keep WWE merchandise sales.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm jealous of all of you guys actually somewhat enjoying the show each week.