Rate RAW 4/8/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
it had some cool moments but I'm still missing that big moment to send us out. I'll always compare these to the one they had after Mania 29, because not only did Barrett win the IC title & Ziggler cash in on that Raw, but it also ended with a sick and unexpected heel turn by Ryback. If that Raw would have just ended on Cena vs Henry or whatever it was, then I wouldn't think of it so fondly.

I'm pretty sure we all didn't expect either Rollins or Kofi to roll out of Raw as double champ but ending it on a random ass tag match felt a bit deflating. Maybe Dean's send off could have been the ending of the show, that would have been a nice moment to end it on

King Ox

Reaction score
6/10.

They kicked off the new season of RAW perfectly well with announcing the main event to be champion v champion, winner takes all. It of course was predictable that there was going to be a interference, which I and a lot more fans would not mind seeing, if we instantly heard "Shock The System".

Other then that the show was kind of a let down for me, it was great to see Zayn back though, I am looking forward to seeing what they have in mind for him.

Finally I would like to say goodbye and good luck to Dean Ambrose. Watching The Shield begin and then end is very depressing, but I will be looking forward to watching him in any other promotion if he continues to wrestle.

Good Luck Dean!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Alexa is hot and all but there are so many better women to push over her. Sure pushe Alexa because she's already over. Easier then trying to make a new star I suppose.

The only good thing about an alexa Bliss match is her ass in dem unnecessary extremely tight ring gear. Just watch her ass the whole match. Wrestling is shit.

Kasumi

Reaction score
it had some cool moments but I'm still missing that big moment to send us out. I'll always compare these to the one they had after Mania 29, because not only did Barrett win the IC title & Ziggler cash in on that Raw, but it also ended with a sick and unexpected heel turn by Ryback. If that Raw would have just ended on Cena vs Henry or whatever it was, then I wouldn't think of it so fondly.

I'm pretty sure we all didn't expect either Rollins or Kofi to roll out of Raw as double champ but ending it on a random ass tag match felt a bit deflating. Maybe Dean's send off could have been the ending of the show, that would have been a nice moment to end it on
Was not as good as WM 3 , but I enjoyed it

Kasumi

Reaction score
Though I would have liked to see Seth Win,
the old school big match interference was kind of refreshing.
I remember the days of WCW/NWO where title matches were always interfered with and it pissed me off.
Doing it rarely or maybe once in a while is kinda of cool, but pisses me off, thus getting the intended reaction?