Rate Raw 4/3/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's episode of Raw!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• Total voters

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
200.gif

....Rude....

CwjjCPA3ss-12.png

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
And then Emma was all like...

emma-retour-raw-659x400.jpg

And I was all like...

ed5a62f45fcdf52_size635_w245_h180.gif

I've never wanted to be part of the RAW commentary team more...She even did her little "booty dance" and everything...

Yay!

I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen with these "trades" next week
&
I'd much rather see her and Dana teaming together...but who cares...Emma is back!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Last edited:

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yep, this post Wrestlemania show was an absolute cracker as the lads would put it, so a very well deserved 9/10 from me; an almost picture perfect show aside a few rather weird decisions.

- The opening segment was probably one of the most electric opening 15 minutes of RAW in years and props go to both the crowd and Roman for playing off each other throughout the whole thing. Roman's one liner was all he needed to say and the fans...just wow. Personally didn't mind the cursing even if it could be considered a bit unnecessary. Meh, fuck the PG ERA...

- Speaking of the fans, when Vince announced this shake up deal, they started chanting "fire Roman", which I think was probably the most clever one I heard throughoyt the entire evening and you could tell it kind of got to Vince. Not that he gives a shit but it god to him...

- Say Yeeeeeeah...Great additon for the RAW tag team division and I just hope they don't get fucked over like...caugh...Gallows...caugh...Anderson....caugh...

- The rumors started even prior to Wrestlemania and by the looks of it, it's indeed the direction they are going so it was simply Heyman's job to plant the seeds cause it is inevitable that Brock versus Roman will happen in New Orleans next year and, well, you know who's going over, don't ya?

- While on this specific segment, this is where one of the few blemishes of the show occured cause having Braun back down yet again I feel really hurt his character and momentum. It's almost as if WWE are looking to cool him off which is something I honestly do not understand and the fans chanting "pussy" really told the story.

- Nice to see Emma back, even better nice to have Balor back...

- Last but not least, Kurt Angle baaaaaabyyyyy !!! Oh, it's true, it's daaaaamn true this will be a lot of fun....

- On a final note, if I were to make a couple of early predictions in regards to this roster shake up that Vince announced, I am thinking that Charlotte may be moving to Smackdown in exchange for Alexa Bliss, Enzo & Cass move to Smackdown, Kalisto goes to RAW (I figure they can throw him in the cruiserweight division), Samy Zayn moves to Smackdown and...maybe Ambrose goes to RAW? This would have been an easier call had he dropped the belt to Corbin, though maybe he can still swap shows and maybe relinquishes the title, which would then allow Smackdown to mayne have some tournament go down for it. I would hate for AJ to switch brands (hopefully he stays put) and lastly, I'd move Bo Dallas to Smackdown and have him join his brother.

These just a few thoughts off the bat and on the top of my head...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- Speaking of the fans, when Vince announced this shake up deal, they started chanting "fire Roman", which I think was probably the most clever one I heard throughoyt the entire evening and you could tell it kind of got to Vince. Not that he gives a shit but it god to him...

- Say Yeeeeeeah...Great additon for the RAW tag team division and I just hope they don't get fucked over like...caugh...Gallows...caugh...Anderson....caugh...

- The rumors started even prior to Wrestlemania and by the looks of it, it's indeed the direction they are going so it was simply Heyman's job to plant the seeds cause it is inevitable that Brock versus Roman will happen in New Orleans next year and, well, you know who's going over, don't ya?

- On a final note, if I were to make a couple of early predictions in regards to this roster shake up that Vince announced, I am thinking that Charlotte may be moving to Smackdown in exchange for Alexa Bliss, Enzo & Cass move to Smackdown, Kalisto goes to RAW (I figure they can throw him in the cruiserweight division), Samy Zayn moves to Smackdown and...maybe Ambrose goes to RAW? This would have been an easier call had he dropped the belt to Corbin, though maybe he can still swap shows and maybe relinquishes the title, which would then allow Smackdown to mayne have some tournament go down for it. I would hate for AJ to switch brands (hopefully he stays put) and lastly, I'd move Bo Dallas to Smackdown and have him join his brother.

These just a few thoughts off the bat and on the top of my head...

- I believe Vince said: "Well, if that's how you really feel...". Not like he cares much, but as you already said, I think it got to him a little bit.

- I wouldn't mind The Revival getting drafted to SmackDown next week. :bodallas:

- I've said it before, but what if they're planting seeds for SummerSlam and not WM 34 next year? I don't think this is Rock vs Cena being scheduled a year in advance all over again, but then again, anything can happen in the WWE, as they like to say. We'll see, I guess.

- Charlotte needs to move to SmackDown, true. We've seen Charlotte against pretty much all of the women on the RAW roster too many times. I think they'll swap her for Alexa, as well. And I think you pretty much nailed it with the rest of predictions, too. Kalisto should definitely join RAW and the CW division, Zayn and Rusev should go to SmackDown. I can see Rollins or Bálor being traded for Styles, although I hope Styles stays on SmackDown now that Nakamura's there.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
and Rusev should go to SmackDown

Holly fuck, I totally forgot about Rusev and that's a shame on me. Yep, I agree 100%, he has to move to Smackdown...

I can see Rollins or Bálor being traded for Styles.

Boy, this is a tough one...

When the match with Shane was announced for Mania, I got myself thinking that this may have been the start of the plan which would eventually move AJ to RAW but after Smackdown the other night, that promo and the apparent face turn, I'm thinking he's going to stay on the blue brand. Then again, this could easily be a swerve and Shane ends up fucking AJ over anyway by sending him to SD but that would be a move not suited for his character I would think...

Rollins is an idea I could see happening now that the feud with HHH is apparently over ( though there's always the possibility of a programme with Samoe Joe) but Balor I actually find highly unlikely. Considering he was one of the top picks in the draft last year and got immediately pushed to the moon, I kind of doubt they'd just trade him over to Smackdown. As you said though, anything can happen so, yep, never say never...