Rate RAW 4/21/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
RVD is a turd. I laugh when they suck him off on commentary like OMG he is so quick! I'm like lol it isn't 1997.

Boring ass episode of Raw. No star power outside of Evolution/Shield and Cena/Wyatt.

But he's so unorthodox! You never know what direction he's coming from! (unless you notice him pointlessly flipping in front of you)

Reactions: Leo C

Snowman1

Reaction score
don't go on a wrestling forum and not expect to get spoiled lol

Reactions: Crayo

Snowman1

Reaction score
RVD is a turd. I laugh when they suck him off on commentary like OMG he is so quick! I'm like lol it isn't 1997.

Boring ass episode of Raw. No star power outside of Evolution/Shield and Cena/Wyatt.

And you're right on the lack of star power, they need Punk back

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
It was average at best.

I did enjoy A couple of matches: BNB vs Sheamus, Cesaro vs RVD. The Evolution and Shield segment was great.

Seeing Paige do the Scorpion Cross Lock again was boring. Los Matodores vs 4mb wasn't great. And we got yet another Rusev squash match...

6/10

iron9567

Jobber
Reaction score
RAW Recap:
- Show open with Bryan/Brie, Steph came out and announced Kane/Bryan at ER
-Kane assaulted Bryan
3/5
Knowing the tragic event that Daniel Bryan was going through it made a lot of sense doing it the way that they did. you can clearly see that he was distraught during the whole point. My respect for the man rose a lot because he insisted on working a segment even though he was feeling the lowest he has ever felt. To me that speaks very highly about him as a company man. If you think about it more you could see that being taken out like he did because it makes kane look like a monster going into their match. I am one of the few that think the multiple tombstones was a good touch for Bryan to go through. I blame The Shield for deadening the impact of a power bomb on the announcers table. As far as having Stephanie involved makes sense to me It makes the attack by Kane less pointless.

- Barrett defeated Sheamus
2/5
I may not be of popular opinion but I am still not interested in the new Barrett gimmick. It may be because he is one of the many wrestlers that has either had a good gimmick that was either pulled from under them with a stupid twist or killed altogether. I will have to sit and wait to see where they are going to take this gimmick.

- Wyatt cut an awesome promo on Cena
5/5
I like the fact that they are teasing the hell out of a possible Cena heel turn. If there was ever going to be a wrestler that would push him over the edge Then Bray is the person to do it. I do not even consider the other two Wyatt in this thought because they are pretty much exchangeable as hence men for Bray. Unless they start putting meat on their character bones they are going to be added to a long list of hype men that once they fell out of their group they fell into obscurity only to be never seen again as time passed them by.

- Los Matadors w/El Dorito defeated 3MB
1/5
I am just not interested in anything that Los Matadors or 3MB does right now. I will give Los Matadors a pass because they haven't been a gimmick for very long so they haven't had time to gain feet to run. I think that they will be short lived because there is very few story lines they can go done. If you take away El Torito from the tag team that takes away even more possibilities to them. 3MB is one of those gimmicks that have lived far to long in the abyss and need to have some bones thrown to them or drop the gimmick already.

- Evolution/Shield trade off segment
4/5
This feud although is a tried out storyline that has been done a lot over the many years through multiple promotions. I can call myself a Shield mark I can see any of the three having a good run before they hang up their wrestling boots. I don't have much to add to justify the rating that I am giving this segment. They way they are booking this whole storyline has been giving us the potential for utter chaos and you can never go wrong with that.

- The Usos defeated The Rhodes Brothers(The Brothers argued afterwards and Rybaxel attacked The Usos)
4/5
I like anything that the Uso's are involved in these days. If you are familiar with the internet rumors. You would be familiar with Goldies wishes to be involved in a feud with Cody at Wrestlemania. I don't know how they could drag the storyline out to keep a lot of steam to last until WM31 that people really care about it. I like them as a tag team and their dynamics as wrestler that they both bring to the table. I also like them as a solo act because they are both talented that I like anything that they do.
As far as Rybaxel goes all I have to say is where's the toilet paper because I think I have the Rybaxel virus that is making my stomach upset.
- Emma defeated Layla
1/5
I like Emma but I am afraid that she may end up being the female version of Santino and the irony that she is teamed up with him is almost humorous. I find Layla bland and boring. I'm surprised that I have wasted this amount of words on her.
- RVD defeated Cesaro via Swagger faggotry
3/5
I was not surprised to see RVD win the match. It's pretty clear that they are going to feud Cesaro against Swagger. Swagger would be a good person to test the water to see if Cesaro is ready for the big times to WWE's standards. I think Cesaro has a lot of potential I just hope that they don't kill him off with a stupid gimmick or story line. I will say how ever that I like the "King of Swing". It just has a good ring to it for me.
- Paige defeated Aksana
1/5
Aksana is so terrible that she can kill any segment that she is involved in. I think that she should do the same thing Brodus is doing and go to Nxt and learn how to act. She is just awful at everything she does and have never been entertaining and is not as sexy as she thinks she is. I consider her to be the chick that dresses very cheap to get your attention. She ends up being the chick you call last when you're having no luck the other calls and you are desperate to end a 2 year dry spell.
- Rusev squashed Sin Cara
1/5
I will give Rusev the pass because he is a fairly new wrestler and hasn't had very much time to gain some speed. Sin Cara on the other hand needs to be killed of the gimmick has ran it's course. He is the reason for the low rating for this.
- Cena defeated The Wyatt Family via DQ(Cena got messed up afterwards)
Awww super Cena didn't defeat them all single handed by himself.

thanks
Iron man

Reactions: Crayo