Rate Raw 4/16

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'll give it a 3/10

1 point for the crowd
1 point for the Lesnar interview
1 point for the WWE Title match
and -7 points for Lord Tensai, Big Show, and Khali.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Because he has been around 3 weeks and is already being used to go over Cena? The guy that nobody goes over? Somebody worth a damn could be getting that push, but it's being wasted on him.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I freaking hate you. This is my thread.

5/10

Pro's: WWE title match was awesome, everything about it was great apart from Henry losing cleanly, way to ruin the monster gimmick -.-. This is a guy who 2 weeks ago made Punk unable to return to the ring. But the match itself was good. Also, the crowd was epic. Great chants. Daniel Bryan getting a backstage segment AND a good match, finally, he's appearing on RAW regularly and is the most over person there. Brock Lesnar interview was great. Kingston was also great, forgot to mention him. As Dolph said he's so underrated. Santino vs otunga believe it or not was quite funny.

Cons: Big Show & Khali, one of the most frustrating segments in WWE history for me. Squashed your tag-team champions, Vince really gives zero fucksucks about the division of tag-team wrestling. The booking of Dolph. Lord Tensai in the main event.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
For me it's a 7/10.

Great crowd, decent matches like CM Punk vs Mark Henry and Daniel Bryan vs Kofi, Labell Lock to YES! Lock, and the Lesnar promo/interview was great.

But, Ziggler Clay, Show/Khali Primo/Epico and Tensai/Cena were all utter shit.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I freaking hate you. This is my thread.

5/10

Pro's: WWE title match was awesome, everything about it was great apart from Henry losing cleanly, way to ruin the monster gimmick -.-. This is a guy who 2 weeks ago made Punk unable to return to the ring. But the match itself was good. Also, the crowd was epic. Great chants. Daniel Bryan getting a backstage segment AND a good match, finally, he's appearing on RAW regularly and is the most over person there. Brock Lesnar interview was great. Kingston was also great, forgot to mention him. As Dolph said he's so underrated. Santino vs otunga believe it or not was quite funny.

Cons: Big Show & Khali, one of the most frustrating segments in WWE history for me. Squashed your tag-team champions, Vince really gives zero fucksucks about the division of tag-team wrestling. The booking of Dolph. Lord Tensai in the main event.

He stole your thread, so you steal my style of reviewing? Really? Really? :themiz:

Didn't watch the show, looked pretty bad from the spoilers.
Love what they are doing with Cena. First Rock, then Brock, now Tensai. Unfortunately these were wasted on stopgap talents at best.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Because he has been around 3 weeks and is already being used to go over Cena? The guy that nobody goes over? Somebody worth a damn could be getting that push, but it's being wasted on him.

Agreed. Very stupid call by WWE right there.

Focus on the young talents instead of bringing this fat b*tch back to go over people like Cena which (as you stated) nobody "usually" goes over. Really sickening considering the fact he's squashing A-Ry three consecutive RAWs.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Gave up on the show to apparently join an alien circus but from what I saw a 4/10. Crowd was good as was Punks match and the following Jericho segment but the WWE title should never ever open the show. A fair bit of crap followed judging by the spoilers. Even I as a fan of his work don't want Tensai to feud with Cena. Also Brocks interview was really enjoyable. Cenas not so much.

Mmmbop

Jobber
Reaction score
I'd give it 6/10, it started well I thought with the WWE Championship match. Thought Bryan and Kofi's match was pretty good too. Crowd were good, 'YES!' chants nice and loud. Enjoyed Lesnar's interview, the p***ing his pants and s***ting himself lines were great. Always nice to see Kane absolutely destroy someone too!

Had its bad points too though, the tag team match with Khali and Big Show was pretty awful, and agree with the people who are saying Tensai should not have been against Cena. I haven't made my mind up about him yet but surely putting him up against Cena was too early for him.

Reaction score
4/10.

DB's YES! chant when he renamed his finisher, Lesnar's interview, Lord Tensai vs Cena, and the crowd.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Gave up on the show to apparently join an alien circus but from what I saw a 4/10. Crowd was good as was Punks match and the following Jericho segment but the WWE title should never ever open the show. A fair bit of crap followed judging by the spoilers. Even I as a fan of his work don't want Tensai to feud with Cena. Also Brocks interview was really enjoyable. Cenas not so much.

I wanted to pour a bowl of fruity pebbles in my ear to make Cena's drivel stop.

I. WILL. FIGHT. RAWRRRRRRR. INTENSITY! LOOK HOW SERIOUS I AM!