Rate RAW 4/13/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate RAW 4/13/15

• Total voters

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dammit Aids take that dislike away I'm saying you can trade Kane for Ryder and get him on Raw!!!

that's the draft I saved for the inevitable downvote from the champ.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Original Plans For John Cena On Last Monday's WWE RAW, More On Daniel Bryan Concern

Regarding Daniel Bryan being sent home from the current WWE tour of Europe due to being banged up, the original plan for last Monday's RAW in London was to do Bryan vs. WWE United States Champion John Cena but Bad News Barrett got the shot against Cena instead.

Bryan has worked very little on the current tour and even when he teamed with Cena at the SmackDown tapings for the main event he didn't work much.

There's been concern over how Bryan has been wrestling the same style he was before the near career-ending neck injury. There's been a feeling for a while that given the seriousness of his injuries, Bryan's body was not going to be able to hold up for a long period of time without adjusting his ring style.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...l-plans-for-john-cena-on-last-monday-wwe-raw/

I hope this doesn't mean DB has to drop the title back to BNB at ER.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hahahahaha when seeing part of what happened here, I laughed. Heartily. It's Naomi's turn to become the Baddest Bitch in da Business because she went out there the last 2 weeks and beat Nikki Bella twice but noooooo it doesn't matter since all the rest of these stupid chicks (and Emma) had to go throw a bitch-fit to Kane and start a battle royal and now Naomi is SICK AND TIRED of her wins and losses not meaning anything, dammit! She's gonna [HASHTAG]#standupforwrestling[/HASHTAG] and make sure all her non-title victories and thus the matches on Raw matter! YES! I absolutely love this. Naomi is stepping out of the background and is CLEARLY WWE's number one face right now... oh... that was supposed to be a heel turn. :facepalm1:

see also: Move over Goldberg, I bet I can win 161 matches in a row if all I do is wrestle 1-on-2 handicap matches and face champions that aren't Cena or Daniel Bryan. Seriously. My only chance of losing is if I face Rollins and J & J and Big Show and Kane and Rockstar Spud and Jared from Subway and god knows who else run in. With WWE handicap matches, the guy at the disadvantage WINS. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. The hell is wrong with you? Congrats, now instead of Tyson Kidd possibly helping your stupid ass cause of keeping Randy Orton from the "Extreme Decision" thingie or whatever, now Randy Orton has a 100% chance of winning! PUNISHMENT! The Authority are so useless. Here's an idea: How about you go tell you golden boy "It's April, so pick a stipulation, dude" instead of all this... oh, right, 3 hours to fill. Been watching too much Dario Cueto.

Speaking of poor decisions, congrats to Randy Orton where, in his quest to keep the rest of the Authority from sticking their big snozzes in the middle of his golden revenge plan, picked a match that has a 100% chance of interference! :yay: Come on, dude, picking a cage match to keep dudes out is like hanging a bugzapper outside your house to keep flies AWAY. Yeah some of them may wind up getting killed by it, but all these flies are like "oooooh shiny green light, that looks tasty!" and fly to your house because flies have the IQ of cough syrup. Every single cage match has a run-in, and five bucks says they rip off TNA and have Kane crawling through the ring with the stupid mask on and...

Hey, I have an idea! Maybe Kane can grab Ryder's headband instead and become Suddenly Disappearing from TV Forever Kane! :woohoo:

He surprised you with no Bryan for a second week in a row. :eek:tunga:

How dare you insult cough syrup, by far the most intelligent of all syrups. I'd like to see your precious maple syrup keep you from coughing.:tongueout:

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Leo C

I did a little research and searched "handicap" on all the Raws from 2014... Too lazy to go before that, and cba to find all the Raws from this year but it feels like every ME is a outnumbered team winning a handicap match... Anyway, here's the results! :dawg:

Outnumbered team wins:
-Big E def. Mahal and McIntyre clean
Cena def. Wyatt/Rowan/Harper by DQ (AA to Wyatt, then Harper broke up the pin for the DQ. Lol)
Cena, Sheamus, Reigns def. Wyatt, Cesaro, ADR, Orton clean
Cena and Reigns def. Orton, Kane, Rollins (Kane gets DQ'ed for kicking too much ass)
Reigns def. Rollins and Kane (Kane chair shot DQ)
Reigns def. Rollins and Kane again (Briefcase shot DQ)
Cena def. Kane, Rollins, and Orton (Another chair shot DQ)
Cena and Ziggler def. Rollins, Noble, Mercury
Brie def. Eva Marie and Cameron

Numbers game wins:
Randy Orton and Batista def. Golddust
Alicia and Aksana def. Nikki
Cameron and Naomi def. Nikki
Cameron and Alicia def. Nikki
Kane, Orton, Rollins def. Cena and Ambrose in a street fight
all these clean

no wonder lol

EDIT: Time to do 2013, since I have a big thing of pizza rolls to finish anyway

Outnumbered:
-Mark Henry def. the Usos
-Ryback def. 3MB
-ADR def. Swagger and Zeb
-Los Matadores def. 3MB
-Big Show def. Orton & the Shield when Kane ran in for the DQ -_-
-Cena def. Real Americans -_-
-Punk and Bryan def. the Shield by DQ when Wyatt ran in
-Punk and Bryan def. the Wyatts, DQ for kicking too much ass

Numbers game:
-Rhodes Scholars def. Sheamus (YAY!)
-Shield def. Big Show
-Usos, Gabriel, Ryder, Kofi, Ziggler, Truth, PTP, RVD, Bryan def. the Shield
-The Brotherhood def. Orton (orton just left lol)

Last edited:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
@Leo C

I did a little research and searched "handicap" on all the Raws from 2014... Too lazy to go before that, and cba to find all the Raws from this year but it feels like every ME is a outnumbered team winning a handicap match... Anyway, here's the results! :dawg:

Outnumbered team wins:
-Big E def. Mahal and McIntyre clean
Cena def. Wyatt/Rowan/Harper by DQ (AA to Wyatt, then Harper broke up the pin for the DQ. Lol)
Cena, Sheamus, Reigns def. Wyatt, Cesaro, ADR, Orton clean
Cena and Reigns def. Orton, Kane, Rollins (Kane gets DQ'ed for kicking too much ass)
Reigns def. Rollins and Kane (Kane chair shot DQ)
Reigns def. Rollins and Kane again (Briefcase shot DQ)
Cena def. Kane, Rollins, and Orton (Another chair shot DQ)
Cena and Ziggler def. Rollins, Noble, Mercury
Brie def. Eva Marie and Cameron

Numbers game wins:
Randy Orton and Batista def. Golddust
Alicia and Aksana def. Nikki
Cameron and Naomi def. Nikki
Cameron and Alicia def. Nikki
Kane, Orton, Rollins def. Cena and Ambrose in a street fight
all these clean

no wonder lol

EDIT: Time to do 2013, since I have a big thing of pizza rolls to finish anyway

Outnumbered:
-Mark Henry def. the Usos
-Ryback def. 3MB
-ADR def. Swagger and Zeb
-Los Matadores def. 3MB
-Big Show def. Orton & the Shield when Kane ran in for the DQ -_-
-Cena def. Real Americans -_-
-Punk and Bryan def. the Shield by DQ when Wyatt ran in
-Punk and Bryan def. the Wyatts, DQ for kicking too much ass

Numbers game:
-Rhodes Scholars def. Sheamus (YAY!)
-Shield def. Big Show
-Usos, Gabriel, Ryder, Kofi, Ziggler, Truth, PTP, RVD, Bryan def. the Shield
-The Brotherhood def. Orton (orton just left lol)
And people wonder why no one wants to watch lol.