Rate Raw 4/1/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5/10

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate the Wrestlemania go home Raw and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show.

Opening

After Stephanie McMahon introduced the fact that both women's titles would be on the line, the opening went to Brock Lesnar. Seth Rollins confronted him and hit him twice in the balls before delivering a curb stomp.

Nia Jax, Tamina Snuka, Peyton Royce and Billie Kay vs. Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Sasha Banks and Bayley

Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Sasha Banks, Bayley won by pin fall

Apollo Crews vs. Jinder Mahal

Crews won by pin fall

RAW Tag Team Titles Match: Ricochet and Aleister Black vs. The Revival

Revival won by count out.

The Riott Squad vs. Ronda Rousey, Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair

Winners: Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch

Chad Gable and Bobby Roode vs. Heavy Machinery

Winners: Heavy Machinery

1-on-2 Handicap Match: Braun Strowman vs. "Michael Che" and "Colin Jost"

Winner: Braun Strowman

Rey Mysterio vs. Baron Corbin

Corbin won by pin fall

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I gave it a 4/10 because Apollo won and it was by a Frog Splash. Other than that this show was pretty bad/below average and the whole segment with Ronda, Becky, and Charlotte was cringey and dumb af.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Apollo, Rollins, Alister Black and Ricochet Was good enough.

But seeing Demon Balor was Awesome!

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The Ronda segment was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in wrestling. It became comical. People were in fit's of laughter watching it. Every spot just heightened the comedy. By far the most ludicrous segment of the year.

So many stupid and wrong things. Was definitely entertaining though. I stopped taking it seriously and was just in a state of bewilderment. Font know how anyone can watch it with a straight face.

I would of said it was embarrassing but it was too entertaining for it to be shat on. People said they wanted the attitude era back. This segment was just fucking stupid.

With wrestling you are not supposed to take it seriously. But you do need some grounded rules that aren't too far fetched. This broke so many rules. It was like a sataday morning cartoon

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I feel bad for the Revival, man. After WWE wanted to shine more light on the tag division, the only tag title match that's booked for Mania is the women's one. Maybe we'll get one for the Usos but still, it's rough to not fit into an 8 hour event.

at least they made the women's title match for all the gold, that definitely makes more sense than having Becky and Charlotte stand there with a title each after the match. I also thought their backstage brawl was so cheesy that it was fun again idk. When I saw Ronda drive about a foot and a half into the next cop car, while Renee clearly confused went "wHaT?", I kinda died ngl. Who knew that you only had to handcuff them to get a memorable brawl out of them Maybe it's their weak ass punches that stopped them

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Big E's review and hype for SD Live.

Reactions: Doxo

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I personally didn't think the show was that bad. However, when you are at the go-home show for WrestleMania, not bad doesn't quite cover it.

The matches were alright, however, there were a few filler matches (I'm considering all the matches involved with the ATGMBR as filler, because its "build" for a filler match.) I wish they would book the battle royal to mean something. Give the winner a shot at the IC or US title after WM maybe so people care a bit. Also add in some heat between the competitors besides a generic brawl the week of the event. I don't see why they don't take some of the minor feuds and make them part of this match instead of making 50 matches on the card every year.

I liked how the women's post match started, but it did take a humorous turn. I would like to ask the cops the logic of taking Rhonda out of the front seat of the car she just crashed and putting her in the back. Do they not realize she just climbed up there in the first place. Also putting two people who you were holding apart from fighting in the same car is illogical. I guess your just not supposed to think.