Rate Raw 22/7/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
3/10 Cesaro + Bryan, Heyman 2 Punk 0, Rhodes...and Brie

Last edited:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
2/10. Only good thing was Cesaro/Bryan and I'm normally one of the most optimistic ones. Where the fuck was Big Show.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
3/10 - Punk promo & Cesaro/Bryan match.

Where was Big Show hiding? What about the Wyatts?

This is really bad.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
3/10- 2 for DB/Cesaro and 1 for DZ still being a legend.

Oh wait, -3 for no Wyatt. 0/10

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
6/10 and all 6 go to the gauntlet match/s

Rest of the show sucked but I only watch for one reason anyways so :bitw:/10

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Being fat and slow

ab00eeb6c715cd65378cb3dcf0bc407b.gif

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Sorry, but that's the dumbest thing i've ever read. I award you 0 points for showing me that, and god have mercy on your soul

Posted it for the reaction. Just this that out there, there's someone who thinks like this

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I also have never been a big fan of yes/no being the centerpiece of his entire gimmick. He needs to evolve further and not rely so much on the crowd falling all over themselves to scream yes or no.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
+3 on the yes/no. It's fun and all, but it kind of kills his 'seriousness'. Last week was a good example, he's just :yes:'ing in front of Cena's face, whilst it was 'mark'-worthy, it's kind of hard to take seriously. Especially if you're a casual. He should just be kicking faces in, and not say much. Maybe a yes/no before a kick or something, but not revolve around it so much.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Posted it for the reaction. Just this that out there, there's someone who thinks like this

Just nonsensical babble. I bet they hated Oh Hell yeah, Do you smell what the rock is cookin', Rest In Peace, Best in the world, and who can forget WHAT? That still gets said throughout arenas(although that one is rather annoying)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
+3 on the yes/no. It's fun and all, but it kind of kills his 'seriousness'. Last week was a good example, he's just :yes:'ing in front of Cena's face, whilst it was 'mark'-worthy, it's kind of hard to take seriously. Especially if you're a casual. He should just be kicking faces in, and not say much. Maybe a yes/no before a kick or something, but not revolve around it so much.

You take it seriously when they book him 3 wins in one night and puts on a match like he did with cesaro. Just my opinion. If a casual just watched that match they think the dude is the real deal.